18. Zain Adams

Jeon left for the office and this time he leaves so many guards with me. He told me to study about my interest in business. It's not a bad idea though . I've nothing to do anyway. So i go to the library .

I can see there's so many books , all are about various business types. I found a book about Fashion design. I really like to draw from childhood and fashion is something that every girl follows the most. So i choose it, maybe I can found interest in it. I took the book and go to the bedroom.

" Papilio! Papilio! It's really late. Wake up! Do dinner first then you can sleep. " A deep voice echoes in my ear.

I open my eyes to found that Devil is sitting beside me , continuously calling me for dinner. Dinner? When did he come? And time? I sit up in a hurry. I look over the window ,it's dark.

" When did you come Jeon? And it's already Night? I slept for a long time? " I ask found nothing sensible.

He chuckles at my question, " Yes Papilio! I come about 30 minutes ago. And yes you're not just sleeping, you were snoring too loud. "

" Devil! I've never snored. Don't lie " , I furrowed my eyebrows in irritation . I hit his chest .

" Trust me you were literally so loud that i couldn't even talk properly in phone. My client was asking me about the sound and i just told that recently I brought a elephant in my home and that's snoring now. " He says uping his shoulders.

" Devil! " I scream so loud that he get up from the bed.

" Elephant? Do I look like elephant? And this is you told to your clients? Come here, you won't be alive today! " . He started running all over the bedroom. I pick up the pilliow from the bed and run behind him.

"Papilio! I was just joking! Why're you behaving like a elephant? "

" What? Today is your last day Devil just wait! "

" What're you both doing? " Two voices come to us. Jimin and Taehyung enters the room.

" Hey Nabi! Why are you beating our little bunny? " , jimin says covering him their behind. Devil prepping at me with a evil smirk.

" Bunny? Come here you Devil! No one can save you from me! " I say and throw the pillow to them.

Jimin catches the pillow , " Why're you behaving like an angry elephant Nabi? "

My angry eyes move from Devil to Jimin.

Devil get out from his behind. Finding that my eyes are burning right now. He steps closure to me to hug me.

" Hey Jimina! Why're you calling my wife Elephant? Do you have a death wish? " Devil says hugging me by my shoulder . I glare at him.

" Papilio! Let's just forgive us! Ok? " He uttered the words.

" Stop your childishness all of you. Nabi go, get fresh up and come to downstairs for dinner. And kook come with us I've something to discuss with you. " Taehyung says to us with a serious voice.

" And Jiminaa act like your age not like your height. You're being so annoying. " Taehyung says and get out of the room.

" Yeah, Taehyungaa , " Jimin also get out behind him.

" Sorry " , devil mouthed and get out .

*********

Author's pov

" How're you now Rachel? " .......

" I'm not ok brother. It's paining too much " Rachel replies

" It's a reward of cowardness. By the way what were you doing ? " .....