33. Dare To Touch Her?

Jeon rushed for his company

Jeon rushed for his company. He tries to cover his tensed face but I can understand him. I told him to drive safely and not to worry .

I'm feeling so tired. After conceive, nowadays I really can't do many things because I feel tired. Doctor says that I've to be more careful for my baby because my health is too weak. I've to eat properly because back then when Jeon was gone, I almost give up on myself.

I slip onto the bed as I covered myself in duvet. Sleep covers my eyes too early.

A loud thud of opening my bedroom Door shakes me up from my sleep. I look up to see a Man dressed in white comes in.

“ Who are you? How dare you to come here? ” I shouted at the man as he gives me a creepy smile.

“ If your husband dare to lock my love up then why can't I dare to come into your bedroom? ”

I understand it's Zain Adams, the man dad and Jeon was talking about. Before I could even react he comes to my side and grip my hair in a fist and drags me towards the downstairs.

I screamed in pain , shout for help but I see all the bodyguards are laying there lifeless. He kills everyone. I punch his hand, try to remove his grip but that's useless.

He drags me downstairs and throws me towards the ground. I fell on my face . I clutch my stomach as it feels a sharp pain. My eyes formed into tears in realization of having a chance to loose my baby.

He grips my hair again and makes me face to him. A hard slap falls on my left cheek that makes my nose bleed. He kicks me with his boot. My body covers with bruises. Here's no one to hear my scream.

“ Are you in pain slut? ” a familiar female voice echoes in my ear. I turned my face to meet the figure. Ji-ya!

She slaps hard on my face. Her anger expresses through this.

“ Zain, kill this slut! I want to see her die. ”

“ No darling, it'll be more pleasurable when Mr. Jeon Jungkook couldn't save her and his dearest wife leaves her last breathe on his lap. ”

They both laughs like a psycho. Ji-ya hateful eyes fell on my stomach that I was holding for a long time.

She narrows her eyes and kick hard on my stomach with her high heels. I screamed my lungs out. Physical and mental both pain are oozing through my tears.

They left me there in a half alive state. I can feel something rushed through my thighs. My stomach is paining too much as I curled myself in a short as I see blood rushed like a water through my thighs. I close my eyes.

*******************

“ Papilio! ” I park my car and rushed towards my mansion

“ Papilio! ” I park my car and rushed towards my mansion. My eyes fell on the lifeless figures of my men laying on the ground. I hurried to the mansion.

My heart broke into million pieces when I see my wife's body laying on the ground. Blood is all over the floor. I rushed towards her and place her head on my lap.

“ Papilio! ” I call her name but there's no answer. I checked her pluse, it's running but very low, my eyes fell on her thigh which is covered with the blood.

“ Kook! Nabi! What's happened? ” Taehyung and Luna run towards us. My hands are shaking, I can't think anything. I feels like I forgot to breathe.

“ Hyung! Papilio will be ok right? ” my shaky voice comes out as I cup my wife's pale face.

“ Everything will be ok Kook. Just carry Nabi to the bed. Doctor will be here in a minute. ” I do as hyung says. I pick her up in a bridal style and lay her down on the bed. Doctor and sisters comes in and they immediately started the treatment.

They told us to wait outside. I impatiently wait for their coming out. And finally after half an hour the doctor comes out.

“ Mr. Jeon! Mrs. Jeon is now out of danger. But she has been gone through a lot of assaults. Someone has badly kicked her that made a lot of bruises on her skin. And even lead her to a miscarriage. I'm sorry Mr . Jeon but we can't save your baby. ”

My hands formed into a fist in anger. I do not say anything and comes out from there.

“ Kook! Listen to me. ” , taehyung called me . I turned to face him.

“ Kook! Don't take any desperate steps. We can plan everything okay? Calm down first. ” he tried to make me calm.

“ There's nothing to plan, hyung. I thought to let them go but no! That motherfucker doesn't deserve my mercy. I'll kill him . ”

“ Are you crazy Jeon? Don't be stupid. Let's just wake Nabi up. We can discuss everything. Right now, she needs you. ”
“ No Hyung, I've no time to discuss or plan anything. I'll burn Zain and his everything. Yes Hyung, I'm crazy. When it comes to my wife, I'm completely Crazy for her . I'll kill them, burn them alive who dare to touch her . ”

Hello guys,

Let me know about this chapter.
And as you guys know 1st July my third ff " My Deadly Obsession" is coming.

Please do vote, share, follow and comment

Love you sweeties