40. Let her breath!

A/n : I'm so sorry for being late. Actually my health wasn't okay and I was busy with my exam. However now everything is okay and I'll post daily.

This story has just 5 more chapters. How are you feeling about it?

Vote 40 and do comment please. ❤❤

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

A/n pov

“ Mrs. Jeon! Mrs. Jeon! ”

A young man tried to wake the unconscious woman up. Her child is crying hopelessly. He holds the baby and dialed a number of hospital.

“ Don't cry, Young Man. You have to be strong if you want your mom to be healthy. Ok? ”

That baby boy nods his head in soft sobbed. Soon ambulance came and take the unconscious female body in it.

That man and baby follows them. After a long time, operation theatre door opened. The man looks at the doctor hopefully carrying the sleeping child into his arm.

“ Mrs. Jeon 's family? ” , the doctor points to the man. He simply nods before introduced himself.

“ I'm her husband's friend and this is her son. Myself , Mr. Lee Sung. ”

The doctor nods, “ Mr. Lee, Mrs. Jeon has suffered for a major heart attack. But don't worry, we already transplanted her heart. But the fact is she's now in coma. No one could tell when she'll be out. ”

Doctors takes their leave . Mr. Lee hugs the baby more. His eyes remembered those moments when he and his friend Mr. Jeon used to stay happy together . They even decided to marry off their child together.

But the fate turns fatal, as soon as John entered in their life. Mr. Lee knows very well, now jungkook is all alone. So he takes his responsibility.

Mr. Lee becomes the father of that 4 years lost child. He hides the identity of his mother for the sake of his post incident trauma.

Mr. Lee releases a deep sigh before Mr. Jeon's pic. He carries a huge bitter truth until this moment of his life.

His bedroom door clicked to open as he immediately hide the picture and turn to move the person.

It's him!

That four years little baby, who turns into a man, Jungkook .

“ Kook! Son! ” , he breathe out hiding all the pain he's bearing.

“ Seems like you forgot this old man, don't you? ” , he jokes around.

“ Forgetting you is the last sin, I could ever do Uncle ” , Jeon sighs. He inhales the breath deeply before spilling up again.

“ Uncle, I found my mom ”

____________________