10. Last Warning

Jungkook's pov,

We're about to leave for shopping but suddenly that bustard John Anderson comes in and told me that he wanna take back her with him. How dare he? I give him a death glare I see that he's frightened by my words.

"Mr..... Mr Jeon I want my daughter to be happy. She doesn't want to marry you. I forced him . I literally sold her because of my dream but now I don't wanna do that. I'll return all of your money with 10 million extra. My daughter is my priority. I don't want to sell her. " He says to me.

" What? What did you just say? " I got angry too much. I take steps forward towards him.

" When we first time met I told you that I wanted to marry your daughter. But you told me that if I'm interested to marry her i've to pay something worthy that'll cost as much as Nabi. Didn't you?
I asked you then you wanna sell your daughter and you agree with me. And now after my marriage you wanna get her back for your fucking love for your daughter ? You slapped her, calls her slut and now you come here to show your parental love?
What's your intention John? Don't tell me you sell her to someone else !
She's my wife bustard not a thing that you can get return and buy whenever. " I literally shouted at him. I don't know why my intuition is telling me that he has some dirty intention.

Nabi's pov

What the hell is going on? Dad seriously sold me? I know I should trust my dad more than my husband but it's true that day when dad slaps me ,he told me that he doesn't want to loose 200 million because of my attitude. I reminded my Ajumma's words. She told me trust Devil. I trust her. More than that there's a little trust that Devil has already gain from me.

I look at them. He' fuming with anger. He's about to grab his collar but I come between them.

"Dad, I really didn't want to marry him. But whatever the situation is, He is my husband and I'm his wife. We're legally married. Now you can't do the things whenever you want.
Dad I can't leave you That's right. But  𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤. " I explains him not want him to be sad.

" Nabi, you're my daughter. You'll do whatever I say. I want you to be happy. Don't be a brat. Let's go with me , everything I do is for you. So go with me " ,
he pulls me towards him by grabbing my elbow and whisperly shouted at me.
And again he wants to control me. No dad this is not gonna be this time. I'm about to say something but,

" I think you've forget about your past when last time you touched to slap my wife. Didn't you? " , the devil speaks.

" So you did this to dad Devil ? Why? I told you to let it go didn't I?
This was your important work that night so you leave me in my room on the middle of ...... " I shut my mouth.
I realize what I've said. Devil looks at me with a smirk . Dad also looks at me.

" Ohhhh, so you've done with him? I thought you didn't want to marry him. Ahhhh, I forget that slut's cunt can never resist a man's dick. Like mother like daughter. " My dad told me.

Tears filled in my eyes. Again he proves that Ajumma was right. I did right that I choose Devil. Atleast he didn't make me feel like a shit. Didn't he said a while ago that he missed me? Why dad?

Suddenly I heard a gun sounds. I close my eyes and ears with my hands. Slowly I open my eyes to see what's happened . Devil has shooted in my dad's leg. Blood is all over in the ground, dad is laying on the ground holding his leg.

Devil steps towards him and bend down towards him and speaks

" 𝙄𝙛 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚. 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙠. 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙣𝙩.

𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 , 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨. "

"𝙄𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"𝙄𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚. 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙠 "

𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 :) 🦋🦋

" 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤 "

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤 "

~𝙉𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 🦋

𝙃𝙚𝙮 🅐🅡🅜🅨 ,
𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.... 𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢
𝙆𝙞𝙢𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙞_2𝙠23
𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 , 𝙩𝙖𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙩.
𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙮 ⟬⟭💜