1.Nabi Anderson

A/n pov :

"Nabi..... Nabi.. Wake up! Nabi It's already 8.30 . Won't you be late for your music classes? Nabi I'm telling you if you're not gonna wake up I'm going !!! ", Ajumma cried .

Nabi Anderson is the one and only daughter of John Anderson , mafia of Italy. Her mother died at her age of 3 and Ajumma became a mother for her. Her father loves her a lot but wants to control her like a puppet. But Nabi is girl of wings just like her name which stands for Butterfly .

" Yehh Ajumma It's 8

" Yehh Ajumma It's 8.40 !!!! You should woke me up early! I'm gonna late Ajumma! "

I wake up from the bed in a busy way and run towards the bathroom to get ready.

" You better not to blame me, crazy little brat " , Ajumma shouts and leave the room.

I become ready for my music classes do my morning routine, dress up in a black tank top and purple jogger, some light make up and tie my hair with a clutcher.

" Yeahhhhh, Nabi come and eat your breakfast or I'll tell your father about your yesterday's outing with friends  " , Ajumma shouts as I was going out without breakfast.So I came back again and start to take a bite of sandwich and juice and finished it .

" Ajumma you shouldn't blackmail me like this!!! You know na I'm your little Nabi how can you do it to me? " I said in dramatic tone , kissed her cheek and stormed out of my home.

Music is oxygen for me the only thing my father allow me to do . At first my father doesn't want me to join public classes but Ajumma makes him agree . I want to see how the world looks like.I wanna enjoy friend circles wanna roam like a free  bird.

I park my car took my guitar ,purse ,phone and ran  for the classes. " May I come in sir? " I asked bowing my head.

" See who's here? Nabi you're 25 minute late. Did you sleep again? " Shouts Mr. Kim Seokjin ,  my music teacher. " Sorry sir, Next time I'll be careful " . I said in a sorry tune and the class go on.

The class ended, " Yehhh Nabi, it's Jack's birthday tomorrow you know right? So I wanna surprise my hubby ! Suggest me something please, Besti ! " , said in a over dramatic tune Richa Browns , my best friend while walking to the garage .

" Just get out of your this over dramatic attitude and that'll be the best gift for him " I said in a annoying tune.

" You bitch, just suggest me something " She Said after Hitting me.

" Ok ok, my dear pretty bitch! How about shirt and perfume? " I suggest, " That's good idea! Then let's go for shopping. But where should we go?? " She said .

" Um how about the new branch of  Jeon Industry in Italy? I've heard a lot about this company it's too much popular in Korea, Russia and now Italy also. And I also wanna go there . What about you? " I proposed.