15. Only Mine

"Looks like Nabi doesn't know you Jeon. Listen girl, one day you'll also be like me. He'll leave you too when he'll completely satisfied with you. He'll be bored with you too" , Ji-ya says in a toxic tune.

" Even he gets bored with me still he can't left me like you. Cz I'm his wife. " I smirks at Ji-ya. Her eyes are burning right now. But even if she deserves him, the truth is he's mine. Only mine.

Ji-ya opens her mouth to shout at me but a deep voice stops her.
" Ji-ya "  , she turns around, a middle age man come towards us.
" Appa, you know Jeon betrayed me. He marries to...... " Her father interrupts her again,
" Don't create a scene Ji-ya. Go home, we'll talk about this later. "

Ji-ya slams her heels against the ground and left us.

" Kook, you're back. " He says to devil.

" Yes Uncle. " The first time I saw him bowing towards someone.

" She's the girl you told me about? " He looks at me.

" Yes Uncle. Nabi Anderson. " Devil introduced me and I bow to him.
" Bless you princess. " He blessed me with a warm smile.

" Kook, I'm so happy for you that you choose someone you love. Ji-ya is my own child but I know she's not perfect for you. That's why I give you the permission to marry her even if your father wants my daughter as a daughter- in - law. For me it's more important to be with a perfect partner ." He sighed.

" Uncle, to be very honest, I had never loved Ji-ya. She used me for her pleasure and me too. But from the moment I fell for Nabi, I've not touched Ji-ya. " Devil speaks.

" I know son. You're not my own child but I wish you to be. At least I don't have to stand here as a shameful father today." He sighs. A shame is written on his face. He looks so sad.

" I'm your son Uncle. You're my father for the rest of my life. " Devil speaks and hugs his uncle. His uncle caresses his back. They apart together and look at me.

" Princess, don't mind my daughter. It's me who can't give her lessons properly and I'm sorry for that. Make my son happy. He deserves to be happy. " He says and put a hand on my head and left us.

We get back home. I don't even utter a sound in these time. I get down from his car and don't even take a glance back.

I get in my room and tie my hair in a bun. Devil watches my every move from behind . I took a knife from the side of the drawer . I step forward towards him and grab his hands . I pushed him in the bed . His figure bump on the soft mattress. He doesn't complain though . He lays on his elbow. I hop in the bed and sit down on his laps . I placed the knife in his chest .

" Jeon, listen to me carefully. I don't care about past but right now I want you to be mine. You choosed me. You told me that I own you. I asked you for many times. I'm asking you for the last time.I own you right? Think before you answer Jeon. " I asked him furiously and he nods his head.

" Fine, then you're only mine. If you wanna betray me, this knife will cut your hearts in pieces. " I told him and cut his shirts with the knife. The buttons are rolling down to the ground. The material of his clothes fall from his well built chest. I make him half naked. I traced the knife from his chest to perfectly visible v line. I stare into his soul.

I kiss him deeply. He kisses me back. The passion,the insecurity of loosing him,the jealousy can be feel through my kiss. I bite his bottom lips and enters my tongue. Our tongue is playing with each other. Fight for dominance . After a good minutes I pull out. I look at his eyes.

"Get up and fuck me and don't wear any protection. I want you to go on raw with me." , I whispers over his lips.

" Fuck Papilio. Your dominant and angry side are too delicious that make my hungry cock more hard for you. I love it. "
He holds me and replace the position with me. He flips me and lay me down on my back. He kissed my neck, sucks my sweet spot . He unzip my dress and rips my underwears.
He really fucks me roughly. And I love it.
" Cum on me Jeon. " , I say and he became undone in me.

I hug him, bury my face on his chest and I break down on tears.

" Jeon! Don't betray me. Everyone betrayed me. Rachel, dad. I don't want you to touch another woman. Whenever you need, comes to me. I'll give you everything you want but don't betray me like others " .

He kisses my tears and his thumbs caresses my face. He pecks on my lips, " Don't worry Papilio. I promise you to be yours. " He says. His words make me clam down. I hug him tightly around his waist and close my eyes. And just then his phone rang.

He turns his head and picked the phone from the night stand. He looks at the screen and then at me.

" Ji-ya is calling. " He says to me. I snatched his phone from his hands. I picked his phone and put it on speaker.

" Jeon! Don't do this to me. You know I love you. It's been years we're dating. Jeon I'm meant to be your wife " Ji-ya shouted at the phone. I look at him. He's already staring at me. He comes over to my figure and pecks on my lips.

"I'm busy right now and don't ever call me at night. " He says and cuts the call. He kisses me again. " Papilio let me clean you and then we'll sleep together. " I nod at his words. I look at him with mixed emotions.

" Jeon I'm a living hell. You choose to enter here. But you can't get out easily. "  I warned him again.

Devil smirks at my words, " You call Me Devil right? Isn't the main place of a devil is Hell? " 

𝙃𝙚𝙮 🅐🅡🅜🅨 ,
𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.... 𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢
𝙆𝙞𝙢𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙞_2𝙠23
𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 , 𝙩𝙖𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙩.
𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙮 ⟬⟭💜