20. Papilio

It's 1 am now! I stay up awake. Jungkook is not home until now. A tension is building in my mind. With this My bedroom door opened . I immediately rushed towards the sound. Jeon enters the room covered with all blood. I froze at my place. My mind become blank. I run to him.

“ Jeon! Are you ok? You're not hurt right? Whose blood is this? ” I ask him so many questions but he remains silent. His dark eyes are holding so many emotions. I stare at them as if I want to read it. But they are too deep to read it.

“ Jeon! Please answer me! You ok right? What happened? Just tell me please! ”
He looks at me. I don't know what he's looking at my face but he looks scary.

“ Fine! First get fresh ok? Then come to me. You can share everything with me. Ok? ” I tell him. He doesn't response but he headed to washroom.

So many things are roaming on my mind. I know he kills people . He's so cruel but I never see him like this totally covered with blood, dark emotions, scary eyes.

After a long time , Jeon opens the door of bathroom. He comes out with a towel carelessly wrapped against his waist which shows his perfectly designed v line properly . I look at him . He comes to me. Water droplets are falling from his hair that makes him more hot. I stand up from the bed and make him sit on the bed . I took a towel from the table and started to dry his hair.

“ Jeon! What happened? Tell me please! ”
I say gently . I placed towel on his head as I want to see his face.

I cup his face with my both hands and peck on his lips. He's looking at me . I kiss him deeply. He doesn't kiss me back though but his muscles relaxed under my touch. He hold me by my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck. Slowly he starts to kiss me back. I can feel his emotions through the kiss. I slowly pull away.

“ Jeon! You know when I was little, Ajumma always used to say that express your emotions to the person whom you can trust. Who'll help you , can give a comfortable shoulder to cry. You can count on me. I'll help you Jeon! ”

He still doesn't say anything. He lay me down and stare at my soul. He kisses on my neck. Soon it's turns into hot, hungry and lustful.

***********

I rest my head on his chest . His hand caresses my bare back.
“ Papilio! ” he says for the first time. He doesn't utter a word even when he was fucking me. I look at him.

“ Do you why I called Papilio? ” he asks to me. I shake my head.

“ it's a latin language which means butterfly. Your name Nabi is a korean accent . Also a thai accent too . It's also stands for Butterfly. This name Nabi perfectly suits to you. Do you know why?
You're so tiny, mesmerizing, innocent. ” he says to me.

To be very honest I can understand why he's telling me all of this. He leans to my lips and pecks, “ Nabi, I love you. I love you for the rest of my life. I've lost so many people in my life. But I can't loose you. You call me heartless. But this Heartless man's heart always skip a beat for you. I love you. I really do ”

These words create a smile on my lips. I hug him by his neck and kiss on his cheek. “ Me too devil . I love you too Jeon.”

*************

I slowly open my eyes , Jeon isn't in the bed. I go to the washroom  and freshen up. I come downstairs to see that Devil, Taehyung and Luna unni is there. I join them.
“ Good morning ”

“ Yes yes Good morning! Come and eat your breakfast first. ” Luna unni says to me as I sit besides devil. He smiles to me and we all do our breakfast.

“ Papilio, I'll be out for 1 week. There's some important mission I've ” , devil's words make my heart clench. In this 2 months he's always with me. I never have to spend a day without him. And today he's going for a week?

“ Jeon Take me with you! ”

“ Don't be childish Papilio! I really have a important mission. I can't take you with me. ” he says to me and turns towards his bodyguards.

“ Take care of her. Reminded that she never left alone at any cost. I want some of them also stands outside her bedroom. If she goes out all of you'll go with her. Never left her alone for a second. And most importantly never touch her. My words are my warnings , you all know that . Dare to crass my warnings, consequences will be hell. ” he instructs his guards.

What the fuck? Why he appoints that much guards? Am I a prisoner or something!

“ Jeon no need of them! Luna unni and taehyung oppa is here! Appointment 2-3 guards that's enough. ”

“ No, when I say all of them will be with you, then they'll. Don't cross my words Papilio ” Jeon says in a stern voice.

“ Jeon it's feel like I'm a prisoner or something and You're caging me in a jail ! ”

Soon you'll realize that You're not a prisoner and this isn't a jail. You're the  Empress of my empire. You rule my empire and my heart always bows to you.❞

Devil & Papilio

Devil & Papilio

𝙃𝙚𝙮 🅐🅡🅜🅨 ,
𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.... 𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢
𝙆𝙞𝙢𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙞_2𝙠23
𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 , 𝙩𝙖𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙩.
𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙮 ⟬⟭💜