32. Happy birthday Love

“ Good Morning Jeon. What're you doing? ”

Last night Papilio gives me the best news of my life. It's felt so good to think that I'm going to be a father. I decided to restart my life again.

I'll let go John , Zain and Ji-ya. I really don't want any complications in my life for now. A peaceful life I want to spent with my wife and my child. Let's start a new life.

I wake up in the morning to see Papilio is sleeping peacefully. So I decided not to wake her up and make her favorite breakfast for her. It's her birthday, so every things should be special for her. So I go to the kitchen and started cooking.

I see her coming down from stairs to kitchen. A soft chuckle left from my mouth when she hug me from back with her tiny hands.

“ I'm making your favorite dish in breakfast. ” I remove her hands and pull her in front of me. I want to see her little face. She up her knees to reach the height of my lips and gives me a soft peck. I hold her small waist as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

“ Why you have to cook breakfast when I can have my whole meal right now? ” she traces her hands from my neck to my chest but I hold her hands.

“ My dear pregnant wife, learn to control your hormones. Sit here and eat the meal I cook for you . Don't be greedy .” I make her sit on the slaf of the kitchen . Her small lips turns into a cute pout. I shake my head for her cute behaviour.

************

“ Jeon, it's my birthday. You should spend time with me not with your laptop. ” her nagging voice reaches to my ear.

“ It's important Papilio, give me ten minutes. ”

“ Day by Day, your laptop becoming my dangerous enemy. I should have kill him. ” she says as I laugh at her words. I keep my gaze at the laptop screen. She slaps her feet in annoyance.

“ Papilio, be careful with your steps. Remember , You're pregnant . ”

She takes a fast step towards me as she snatches my laptop from me and sit on my lap.

“ Papilio, just 5 min more. ”

“ Jeon! Remember your wife is pregnant. You should give more attention to her not your laptop. ”

I peck on her lips. “ Yes wifey, let's go out for lunch ok? Get ready. I'll finish my work in just 5 minutes after that my all time is yours. ”

Her lips formed into bright smile making my heart flattered. She nodded and immediately jump up from my lap to headed towards the bathroom.

“ Don't jump Papilio, be careful. ”

*******************

“ Papilio Did you like your dinner? ”