29 . Recall The Past

Past recall ****************

Kim Nabi ”

“ O my god Princess! Your name is as beautiful as you. ” John kissed me on my cheek . His gaze turned over from me to my dad.

“ Soe I've something to tell you about business. It's too much important. ”

“ Yes John I've something too. Just wait a little bit, Lee Rang is on his way. Once he comes we will start our discussion ok? ” My dad said to John. His face expression said that he's not satisfied with this.

My dad looked at me and pick me up in lap. “ You know John, My princess is my everything. I want her to be the happiest person. My whole world is belong to her only. ”

John looked at me. I didn't understand the deep and dark meaning of his gaze .

“ I named my whole property to my princess. I breathe for her, my doings only belong to her. ” I heard my dad's word but my eyes were completely on John. His eyes seemed furious at that moment. He reacted furiously at My dad's word.

“ Soe you should've discuss with us about this matter. You and Lee are business partner for years that's true but I've also joined now. So you should've discuss. ”

“ What the nonsense are you talking about John? If I name my property to my daughter then what? I'm not taking others anything! My property belongs to my daughter. ” my dad got confused at his words. He get up from the couch let me be on the ground.

I look up both of them. John's eyes we're scaring me.

“ What happened? Why're you two shouting at each other? What happened Soe? ”

Another male voice interrupted their conversation. A tall man with black suit came near to them.

“ Ohh! Lee Rang you're here. That's good. See what's John saying! I named my property to Nabi so he asking me to take it back. ” my father asking the another man named Lee rang.

“ John! You shouldn't interfere in our personal matter. We promised you to help you at your business and that's all.”

Another man enters at the hall, an aged man over 50 s. His deep dark voice makes me shiver down.

“ Soe , Take this paper and sign on it right now. ” he orders as we all look at him.

“ Mr. Alex Adams, what're you doing here and I'm not going to sign it anywhere. I told you before didn't I? ” my father protest as he threw the paper back to his face.

Their enraging conversation makes my mind blank. I couldn't hear anything anymore. After sometimes I saw that old man Mr. Alex Adams takes out his gun and make a lots of holes in my father's body . The sounds of gun echoed to my ears as my eyes becomes teary. I lost my voice to cry.