14. Welcome Ceremony

Papilio! " he whispers and I hummed in response.

" Have you ever visit Korea before ? " He asks.

" No, but I always wanna visit. You know I heard a lot about Jeon Industry and I really want to visit this. " I turn towards him in a exciting tune. He chuckles at me .

" That Jeon Industry belongs to you Mrs. Jeon. You can go there whenever you want to. " He says pecking on my lips.

" These everything You own Jeon . There's nothing mine. " I told him .

" Yes But you own me Papilio. So practically You own everything. " His words hit my heart so hard. I never think that I can own anything that my father owns. I look at him.

" Jeon, You know what? This is too dangerous to put yourself as a bet. Don't gamble with your soul. " Nothing but I just wanna cross check that if I really can own this man or not.

" I'm not gambling Papilio. I give my soul to you. " He says.
" It's just one week of our marriage and you fell that much? " I ask him . His eyes are showing a different emotions .

" It's been one year and half I fell for you Papilio. But the fact is the more day I'm spending with you the harder I'm falling for you " He express himself to me.
" One year? But you..... " He interrupts me by kissing on my lips.
His soft lips is moving rhythmically with my plumpy lips. I kiss him back. After a good minutes I was out of air so I pulled out. His lips move from my lips to my neck. He kisses me there . He unzip my dress and romoves the strap from my shoulder to get a a good access. The steel material of the balcony touched my bare back and I come to realize that we're in balcony.

" Jeon! What're you doing. We're in balcony. " , I uttered words in between moaning. He immediately take me in bridal style and steps towards the bedroom. He lays me down on the bed.
His lips feels so perfect on my skin.

" Papilio let's get ready. We've to join a welcome party in my brotherhood . " He whispers in my ear.

" Now? " I ask him and he nodds.

"Fine, let me go. I've to go for a shower. ", I say pushing him a little.

" Actually Me too. So Let's take a shower together. " He says with a smirk. I know what does he mean. I also want him. But
" No thanks. I'm okay "  I get up from the bed and rushed to the washroom and closed the door behind.

I take a shower and wear a long red satin gown , do my light makeup and tie my hair in a bun. Jeon wasn't there when I was getting ready but now he enters the room. He is in his black as usual looking fucking handsome. I look at him through the mirror. He comes closure to mine and gives some pepper kisses on my exposed shoulder.

" You look so beautiful Papilio. " I smile at his words. He traces his hands on my bare back skin and then he pull the hairpin from my bun.

" Jeon... "

" Long open hair suits you the most. " He kiss me for the last time and we go out to reach the venue. It took 15 minutes to reach there. Our car stopped before a big mansion. I get out from the car. Devil comes to my side and wrapped his hands around my waist . We enter the hall. There's so many people busy with each other. As soon as we enter the hall room, they bows to us. I wasn't expecting though.

He holds my hands and takes me to the stage.
" It's nice that you all are here. I want to announce before all of my business partners , gang members and the media personal that, this is my wife, Nabi Anderson. " He holds my waist and pulls closure to him. Everyone stares at us for few seconds and then starts clapping and congratulate us.