34 . John!

Author's pov

“ I'm sorry that I couldn't come early to rescue you Darling. I was planning to broke Jungkook by core. My man told me that today is Nabi's birthday, So I decided to put my plan up today. ”

Zain holds his beloved Girlfriend's waist and pecks on her lips . Ji-ya shyly smiles at him as her hands made her way to his neck.

“ It's okay Baby. I knew you would come for me sooner or later. That bitch, Nabi definitely knows some black trick because Even if I tried hundred times to get Jeon on me, I remain unsuccessful. ”

Zain nodded his head. He looks at her with all the love he has for and whispering, “ I missed you Ji-ya. ”

He lowers his head to kiss her on her neck. She lustfully hold his hair in her small grip , “ Me too Zain. ”

Zain's lips trailed from her crook to her breast as he lays her down on his bed.
“ I love you Ji-ya . I love you so much. ”

His lips working on her perfectly that she closes her eyes to feel the pleasure . But her mind imagining someone else instead of Zain. Her close eyes imagining a tattooed hand roams all over her giving the pleasure she wants.

A small moan escapes from her lips,
“ Jeo--- ” . She opens her eyes shot to meet another person, “ Zain! ”

He doesn't pay too much attention, so she sighed in relief. Her mind keeps chanting a line again and again,

‘ Jeon is the only man, I've ever dreamt to be mine. And you spoiled my every plan Nabi. I will soon make Jeon mine . He's mine. Only mine. ’

*************

I stop my car before of the Zain's mansion

I stop my car before of the Zain's mansion. My men gets down from the car and started to make my path clean by  killing the men of Adams. I enter the mansion as I met with Zain's Secretary.

“ Mr. Jeon, why're you here? Boss.....” he was coming closure to me but a silent shot of my gun , his body lays down before my foot. I immediately took the upstairs as some of my men follows me.

Two men were standing outside a room. Seeing me coming towards, They rushed to me to stop but my men hold them.

With a loud thud I kicked the door to open. There, they're laying down on the bed embracing each other.

“ Enjoying a peaceful night with beloved, You're too much happy , aren't you Zain?”

Obviously they don't expect me there. They sit up straight.

“ Wh---what are you doing here at this hour Jungkook? ” Zain's words shutter at my appearance.

I come to his side and a hard slap fell on his handsome face that he slightly bend to the Ji-ya's side. He looks at me with a red face, his nose bleed.