25. Smell like you Jeon!

I am sitting on the passenger sit of his personal car as Jeon ordered his men to drive me to the home

I am sitting on the passenger sit of his personal car as Jeon ordered his men to drive me to the home. I open the window to take a view of outside. Cold air playing with my untied hair. Weather is so mesmerizing. My mind is too fresh right now. Jeon told me that I have to give him sometimes. He has something up in his mind . Soon he's gonna tell me but for now I've to stay stable. I decided to give him a chance.

I close the window as I open my purse to take out my phone. I look at the lock screen. There's a photo of him & I. Our first photo that we've took on the welcome ceremony of my wedding. A smile formed on my lips. In this picture, He holds my shoulder tightly as if he wants to protect me . I open the phone as a notifications pop up on my phone. A press conference notifications. I click to it as I see Jeon is doing press conference.

“ Sir! You told us that you're going to Marry Ji-ya this month. When it is the time? ”

“ I'm going to marry her in this Monday. 19 th june ! ” Jeon replies as my heart skips a beat . Cool down Nabi! Jeon told you to trust him! Trust him! He'll not broke your trust! Cool down! I console myself but deep down my heart is paining. I punch my heart to stay strong. I look up to control my tears.

“ Sir, what about your first wife? Nabi Anderson? We saw her yesterday at the June Festa. What's happened with you two ? Did you divorce her? ”

This question of the female reporter is seems like a knife to my weak heart. I thought that maybe Jeon will react furiously but He slaps me again with his smile towards the reporter!

“ Don't spoil my mood by talking about her. I'm trying to be nice but if you keep asking about her I can't gurantee your safety! ”

“ So sir, do you really hate her that much? ”

“ She's something in my life that no one can be Or no one wants to be! It's better no to talk about her place in my life.”

I close my eyes as the drops dripping from my eyes. I can't believe that he can betray me like this! He fucks me an hour ago and now he's talking that questions about me spoils his mood? Ohhh!!!! He again dumped me.

***********

I throws my purse at my bed and directly go to the washroom. I strip myself and turn on the shower. I rub my skin . I put a lot of shower gel on my loofa and rub it on my skin. I want to wash his touches, his smell, his Cologne that's running through my whole body. Tears never stop falling, they mixed up with the shower drops .

I wash myself so many times that my skin becomes red . But his smell never leave me. I clutch my hair tightly. I scream in tears. The way we spent time together, his touches, his kisses, his smile, his addresses towards me everything was fake. I hate myself that he marks me as his but that never meant to be.

I smell like you Devil. No matter, how many times I've washed myself , I smell like you. You make me smell like you Devil! I fucking hate this. I hate you Jeon Fucking Jungkook.