17.Queendom

Our car stops before our mansion. I get down from the car and run towards my bedroom. I know devil is calling me but I don't bother to look at behind . I rush towards the washroom . I forcefully open my dresses. I turn on the shower. Water rushes down through my naked body. I continuously rub my skin as if I want to remove that bustard's fingerprint. It makes me feel like a shit. I rub my neck, hands, face , breast so harshly that leaves red scratches. I cried out loud. I pull my hair so hard . My tears are flowing down with waters. I heard that Devil calls me.

" Nabi open the door right now. You know I don't like to repeat. " Devils shouts from the outside . His hands continuously slapping at the door. I don't want him to see my face. I remain silent.

" Nabi fucking open the door or I'll break it any way. " Devil warns. The bathroom door opened with a loud thud. Devil comes in. " I told you to fucking open the door. " He comes closure to me and grab my throat harshly. He pushes me to the wall. He looks at my hands ,faces are with red scratches. He tightenes his grip .

" Hey Nabi! Listen to me carefully. This body fucking belongs to me. Don't dare to do that next time. " Devil growls on anger.

" Jeon! Rachel touches me! I couldn't wash his touches Jeon. I feel so dirty. His touches all over my faces, hands....." I don't know what I was doing. I break down before him. His jaw clenched. His grip on my neck became more tight.

" You belong to me Nabi. Only me. This fucking body belongs to me. " He told me and took me on his shoulder. He steps forward to the bedroom. He throws me on the soft mattress. My body bounces a little.

I look at him. He rips his shirt and undo his belt. His eyes are on me.

"  You're Fucking mine. Mine to fuck, mine to devour. " He places his clothed knee in my core and rubs slightly. " This pretty cunt is mine. Only I can fuck it . "

He leans down to my lips and kisses me. He explores my lips as if he never tastes it before. My tears stop flowing. He bites my lips and enters his tongue on my mouth. He explores every corner of my mouth. He pulls back and grabs my  breasts. " It's mine Papilio! Only mine " He wraps his warm mouth  around my nipples. It's became hard and red. He bites it a bit and sucks hard. He sends his right hands to my womanhood. He touches my wetness. " This wetness is just for me Papilio. Only mine. " He pushes his two fingers on my core. He thrusts his fingers. The white juices coats his fingers so perfectly. He removes his fingers and get up from the bed.

I look at him. Only this man can make feel me like this. It's true that the wetness I feel for him, I never felt before. When Rachel and I was in relationship, he used to hugs me,pecks me but nothing is like Devil. Even his eyes make me wet for him.

The feeling of Rachel's touching has been replaced with my husband's touches. Yes I'm his. Only his. Him to fuck, him to explore. I belong to him. I was never a submissive type but for this men I can do everything he wants. The way he wants me to be his, like that I want him to be mine.

He removes his pants and shorts. His hard erection is standing there proudly. He comes in between my legs. He rubs his tips before my hole. I arch my back. He leaves his erection to touch my entrance. He comes to my breasts, cups it, presses it . " You know what Papilio. I love these. I can suck this for a day. " His tips is brushing on my wetness.

" Jeon! " I moan.

" Yes Papilio! "

" Fuck me already " , I plead to him .

" I'm Papilio. "

" Jeon! Don't taste my patience . Put it in me already. " I'm really impatient with his teasing. I want him right now.