23. Wifey

Author's pov,

“ Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen! As you all know it's the mid of June , the most awaited time of BIGGEST FASHION EXHIBITION OF RUSSIA . You know like the other years , Three companies collab with each other and arranged this exhibition. The most popular three companies are “ ELIZABETH'S COLLECTION ”own by Mrs. KIM ELIZABETH , “ THV COLLECTIONS ” own by Mr. KIM, and “CELINE ” own by LVMH GROUP. ”

A waves of clapping fills the air. Many Foreign Companies are there to join this exhibition. They're excited and cheerfully claps their hands.

“ So Now, It's time for Ramp walk . Our collaborating companies will show their designs one by one and look at your table, All the details are provided. If anyone wants to buy any of our designs please confirm there .

Let's move on to the stages, first There's Four models of CELINE is going to come on the stage . ”

At the immediate end of the announcement, all lights are gone and the Banquet became dark. A spot light fall on the stage and a light music starts in background. All media and journalists are holding their camera to capture this amazing moments.

One by one CELINE's models come on the stage and walk away. The sound of clapping never ends.

“ Now it's time for our another company, THV collections

“ Now it's time for our another company, THV collections. There're also 4 collections. So let's see. ”

 ”

Okay so now, it's time for our Elizabeth's collections, There's 8 collections from Elizabeth's collections. Give a big hand for Elizabeth's collections. ”

The host announced and the models from Elizabeth's collections are started to come on the stage. At first it's 4 models are represented there.