41. Three years of Marriage 🔞

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

How fast the night changes!

It's been six months already , Ajumma has gone. After that day, I never saw her again. Now, Mom ---- I mean Jeon's mom stay with us in our mansion. Finally, I found a woman whom I could call Mom and get the vibes if Mom too.

In these six months, our life has changed a lot. I started to work on My Dad's company which was snatched by Adams. Although, I had no idea about anything Jeon and uncle Lee helps me a lot.

Uncle Lee guides me, like how should I run the things. Sometimes when I have to deal something Huge, Luna unni also helps me alot.

“ Kyle , Go to Jeon Industry. ”

I ordered my manager to move the car to his office. Nowadays, I don't get much time to spend together because of his some stupid missions.

I miss him so much!

In a few minutes, My car stops before his office. I stepped out as everyone bows at me. The receptionist runs towards me,

“ Hello Mam, should I let sir know about your presence? ”

I smile at his politeness.

“ Nope! It's a surprise for him. ”

He quickly nods his head and I stepped towards the elevator. The door opens before the 15 th floor of his office cabin.

I stepped out to reach but I heard some loud noises from there. I recognize his voice . I rushed over there .

Every stuffs were surrounded around him while he was beating a person deadly.

Instead of pitying of the man,Everyone is simping over him lustfully. His hair is messy, sleeves rolled up and shirts first two buttons are open. Indeed he looks breath taking.

I immediately goes behind him and pulled his arm so he stopped punching him. His eyes deadly glared at the palm stopping his actions but got stopped in a second as soon as his eyes caught my wedding ring.

He stands over there and gesture at his secretary so he could take this matter. I hold his arm and dragged him towards his cabin. I locked the door behind.

“ What was that, Jeon? ”

I glared at him deadly. I know he doesn't engaged into fight without a strong reason and here he was punching himself.

“ That fucker dare to look over you, ” he spills up carelessly.

“ Then Your men could handle that, why you just.... ”

“ I swear to kill them with my bare hands who'll dare to look at my wife ”

His dark deep voice shows the possession over me that makes my stomach flips roughly.