11. Inviting me?

Nabi's Pov,

Jungkook shoots my father and threatened him. He stand up from the ground and hold my wrist and take me to the parking plot .

I can see his cold eyes and emotionless face. We sat on the car and he started to drive in a high speed. I can feel his anger through the speed of his car. I wanted to say to slow down the car but I couldn't.

Our car stops before a shopping mall. He parked the car and we got out . Devil went to the entrance and I followed him. The guard bows to us and a middle age women came to meet us, she greeted,

" Good morning, Mr & Mrs Jeon. Thanks for coming here. We've closed our shop for 4 hours just for you. Feel free to shop here. Have a nice day. "

As usual devil doesn't utter a word but I bow to her. And Devil looks at me with a firey eyes. He grabs my elbow and drags me to the female section. He throws me to the wall,

" It's your first and last warning Papilio. Never bow down to anyone. "

"Jeon, I... It's just a kind of showing gratitude that's all ", I try to explain him.

" When I pay someone to do the things there's no means to show gratitude to them. Bowing down before them means you're Greatful to her . Use money to bowing down others and keep your heads up . Do you understand Papilio? " , devil speaks with a icy tune.

" I really didn't think that much Jeon. If you want me to do so then okay " , I told him.

" Think before you do. Think about the every moves of your life. Planned everything like I do . So that you never have to regret about your decision. " He says to me.

Whoa this man is really a things. I don't say anything just nodded.

" Choose anything you want and make sure to choose some warm clothes because winter is coming and Seoul's weather is not so good. " , he says and sit on the couch and started scrolling down phone.

I took several dresses I like , some warm clothes and I'm done with my shopping. I go back to him to say that I'm done but I see him standing there with a dress in hand.

" Try this Papilio. Let me see how are you looking. " , he says handover the dress to me .

It's a black long velvet gown . It's completely strapless but padded . As I was wearing a strapped bra, I've to remove it. I remove my bra and wear this gown. But I can't zip the dress. I tried it but I can't. After a long struggle I decided to ask him.

" Jeon, can you come in for a second? I ........ " , i've not complete my words devil enter the changing room. He comes closure to me and looks at me through the mirror. Then slowly zipping my dress. How can he understand why I was calling him?

" Jeon can I ask something? Uhh if you don't mind " , I told him and he hummed in response.

" So you told me that you planned everything in your life. Then tell me when did you plan to marry me? " I ask him.

He's expression doesn't change. He constantly looking at me through the mirror, " 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙤. "

His every words make me blush. I look at him.

He leans to my ears and whispers , " You're looking so good Papilio. " He gives a pepper kisses there. His mouth moves to my exposed neck from my ears. He gives me some wet kisses there.