24. My wife

“ Beat him until he spills the truth. Make sure to record of his every words.” Jungkook speaks someone on the phone.

He's  standing on the balcony carelessly wrapping a towel around his waist. The mild wind brushes upon his bare body.

“ You've done so many things John. It's time to pay for those sins. You make me lost many things I loved. You love your wealth right? I'll burn you & your things alive! Wait for me John! ” his anger is fuming through his eyes. An wounded Lion is more dangerous than the healthy one!

He comes back to bedroom to see his wife is sleeping peacefully. Anger replace with love. She feels like a home to him, where he can get over all of his stresses.

He slips into his side and wraps his hand around her waist. He caresses her bare stomach. He places some kisses on her soft cheek. He knows he was too rough today.

After a one month, he touches his wife. In this time, many times Ji-ya tries to seduce him. She sat on his lap, touches his erection, grind on him, kiss him but none of those make him feel the way he feels around Nabi.

His wife's sleepy figure also turns on him. He decides to let it be and sleep.

***********

A soft moan escapes from her mouth as she feels an unknown pleasure on her womanhood. She opens her eyes to see that Her husband's tongue is doing his work beautifully.

“ Jeon! It's morning and I'm sore..... Ahhh... Stop please.... ” she told him to stop but deep down her wetness takes the lead over her soreness. She wants more now. But Jungkook removes his tongue!

“ Ohhh... Sorry Wifey! I totally forgot that you're sore! Fine I'll not force you! ” he teases her , pecks on her lips and get down from the bed.

She frowned her eyebrows in disappointment and disgust. She looks at his hard erection poking on his towel! She takes it an excuse to start the due things.

“ Jeon! You're hard. If you..... ”

“ Don't worry Wifey! I'm not an inhuman. I'll take care of this! You're sore, take rest wifey! ”

His teases makes her more impatient and angry. She wants to have him. She sees him to go to the bathroom.

“ From when did you start to listen my every words? ” she whispers to herself and goes to the washroom behind him.

She watches him holding his hard erection for a hand job. He back faces her but he knows she's behind him watching.

He knows very well that no matter how much sore she is, eating her out make her too much turn on! He smirks because he knows she wants him. He holds his erection and moan her name softly.

“ Papilio! ”

That's it and she goes towards him and make him face to her!

“ Fuck you Jeon! ” she says and presses her lips on him. The intensity between them is too much that make an hot weather in the bathroom. He turns on the cold shower . His lips move to her neck, shoulder, collarbone and breasts! He plays with his favorite soft balls! But that's only makes her impatient!

“ Jeon! ”

“ Yes Wifey! ”

“ Fuck me already! ”

“ I'm wifey! ”

“ Jeon put it already! It's getting worse! ”

He looks at her with an evil smirk!