22. My collections

I wake up with a strong headache. I couldn't even realize when I fell asleep . My eyes are puffy because of last night. I cried so much. I take a shower and get dress up .

I come downstairs to see that Taehyung and Luna is sitting on dinning table. I go towards them and sit besides them. They're looking at me with a concerned eye. I know what's they're up to .

“ Unni, I've some help from you. Can you help me? ”

“ Of course Nabi! Why not ? just say what do you want me to do”

“ Unni, I want to join your company as an employee. You already know that I'm reading about fashion design and business. I know I'm not perfect but still you can appoint me as an employee on your designer department. I want to do something. ”

“ That's so good Nabi. Join my designer department . And also in next two weeks our company has an exhibition so that'll be a great chance for you. ”

“ Thanks unni! And Oppa can you please say your men to bring my all luggage to me? I've so many things left there. ”

“ Nabi! Don't do something which make you regret latter . Sometimes everything isn't true what it's seems to be . ” Taehyung says in a stern voice before left the table.

I really don't understand why he says such things? Does he want to protect Jeon? Of course he's his friend.

“ Nabi! I really don't know what's taehyung up to! But I'll suggest you to give it a deep thoughts before you do or plan something dangerous. ”

“ Yes Unni! ”

“ Ok, let's finish your breakfast and come with me to my office ok? ” she asks me and I nod.

******************

“ Come on Nabi ” Luna leads my way to her office as she introduces Me to them.

“Hello guys! She's Nabi , My sister . From now on she's gonna take a part on our next exhibition. I want Joo-na and Hanmin to help her first. Take care of her. Make her learn everything keenly. ” Luna instructs her employees as they cheerly accept me. Luna leaves me to them and left the office.

“ Hello Nabi, I'm Yoon- Joo - na . You know I'm a pretty senior. Call me unni and respect me Or I'll give you a lot of works. ” she says cutely as I chuckles at her words.

“ Hey Nabi, I'm Hanmin. I know I'm too handsome but don't crush over me okay? Because it's really hard to reject a pretty girl ! ” he says scratching his hair and I laugh at him loud.

“ To Both of my pretty and handsome senior, help your this sis with works please. ” I also says in a dramatically that we all bursted in laugh.

“ Ok so , Ms. Junior come here. This is your table and these are your files. Actually we're working on theme of Party wear. Draw something you want to design. If you need something we all are going to help you. Ok besti? ” Joo-na says to me as I nod with a bright smile.

I look at the files first . There's so many designs, I take an idea from and decides to represent it. I make a bun of my hair, take out all of my colour pencils, drawing pad, i-pad and starts to create my first creation.

Jeon once told me that never draw your design totally. Draw it part by part and make the dress according to the drawing part. It'll be helpful. I follow his suggestions. I decided to prepare 3 of my designs so I've to complete it in next two weeks.

I didn't even realize when it's already 9 pm. Joo-na  and Hanmin asks me that I want to go home or not but I told them that they can go.

“ Nabi! It's too late. Let's go home. ” it's Luna, she comes to me.