44. Until the time ends!

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

“ Van! Stop right there. I told you not to run. Van ! ”

Jeon Vanessa , our 3 years old daughter, a crazy little devil who makes us run behind her all day. Her steps were so small but the speed, I can't match that.

Her steps carries her all the way of garden while I keep running behind her to feed her food.

“ Papa! ” , her soft jolly voice echoes to the garden when Jeon enters and she jumped into his arm.

His eyes found my panting figure try to catch air to which both of dad and daughter chuckle.

“ Why my little butterfly was running? ”

Jeon named her name after, butterfly. But she's not a butterfly but a little devil.

“ Hehe! I love when mumma runs behind me but can't catch me. ”

She pressed her small palm over her lips and laugh while Jeon too laugh out loud. Like dad like daughter!

“ See Jeon, from the next time hold your daughter yourself. She's not gonna listen my words anyways. ”

I put the food bowl over his hand and glared at Van who's still chuckling.

“ Little Butterfly, you shouldn't have make your mumma angry. See now, how her nose is turning red! ”

I can't handle them!

I entered my mansion. These days, my ninety percent time goes to Van and the rest ten percent to my office works. My secretary , Jihun and uncle Lee is holding every responsibilities. And that's a relief though!

I gathered all of the shattered toys from the ground and placed it on her baby tent. My eyes found outside on the garden , Jeon was playing with Vanessa while feeding her.

Not gonna lie, Vanessa makes Jeon completely another man. My heart blooms with a flower of love and satisfaction when I look at them.

My family!

I picked my phone from the table and clicked several pictures of them. Jeon was smiling heartly and Van was running like a doll. I, myself, laugh at their childish behavior.

Adam, Geno and rest of the body guards were standing there looking at their cold boss smiling, playing with his daughter. A little jealousy my heart feels because Jeon's smile was bound to only me until Vanessa comes.

“ So blissful moments to feel, isn't it Nabi? ”

Jeon's mom's voice comes from behind. I turned towards and bow a little before again turning my eyes towards them.

“ Yes Mom! Jeon's smile, Vanessa's chuckles ..... My life echoes with their voice. ”

I feel the extreme pleasure of having a baby with my love. Our daughter , Vanessa, brought me this one.