19. Secret Plan

“ Jeon where are we going now? And what's this with a luggage pack? ” I ask him as I wasn't able to find anything related to reality.

In the middle of night , he wakes me up and taking me somewhere. He didn't even let sleep peacefully after fucking me rough. I'm sore and sleepy too much.

“ Take rest Papilio. You'll know when we reach there ” he says covering my legs with his jacket.

“ You know, you're a devil? You fuck me hard and right after that you're taking me somewhere. ”

“ Sorry Mrs. Jeon but your pussy is so tight and delicious that my dick can't even control himself  ” he says winking at me.

“ Pervert ”

“ Papilio! Get up ! We're here. ” devil wake me up caressing my cheek softly.
I open my eyes to see our car has stopped before a big mansion. Jungkook opens the car door for me. I get down from the car.

“ What's the place Jeon? ” I ask him

He doesn't replied yet as a lady around my age comes towards me. Long black hair, too much beautiful she's . Her aura is so  attractive.

“ Welcome to my home Kook. You forget about me didn't you? ” the lady says to jeon with a big smile and ended up in a pout.

“ How can I forget about you, doll? It's just I was too busy with my works and my newly married wife. ” Jeon replies to her with a big smile. He holds my hand and pull closure to him.

“ Doll, meet My wife Nabi Anderson! ” he introduced me.

“ Hi Nabi! I'm Luna Elizabeth, Taehyung's wife. ” she greets me with a bright smile. I smile back and bow to her.

“Such a diamond you find out Kook. ” Luna says to jungkook.

“ Indeed Doll. She's so good . Just her habits of snoring loud..... ”

“ Jeon, Do you have a death wish? ” I glare at him. Luna and Jungkook both chuckles at my words.

“ Fine Fine! Let's go in. Kook, Taehyung is waiting for you. Go to him and Nabi come with me. Let's freshen up then we'll do our breakfast ok? ” she tells us. I nods and Jeon goes to the Taehyung.

*************

“ Nabi this is your bedroom as you're gonna stay here for sometimes. ” Luna shows me a bedroom.

“ I'm gonna stay here? Why? Jeon doesn't say me anything about this! ” I pout .

“ Maybe he's gonna tell you later. For now on Go and get freshen up. ” she says to me and I nod my head with a large smile.

“ By the way Nabi, Do you really snor that loud? ” she chuckles loudly

“ Unni!!! That Devil..... I'll kill you Devil! " I let out a deep breath in anger.

" You call him Devil? "

" Ohh, No! I mean trust me he's a devil! "

" Hahahaha, yes yes! You called me unni then I'll tell you a secret then, I call him Lucifer " She tells me and we both smiles so loud.

" Two friends, Devil & Lucifer " We both burst in a loud laughter .

**************

“ Kook, Jimin calls me a while ago! John is coming Korea the day after tomorrow.”
Taehyung says in a serious tune.

" That's a good news Hyung! However, I've an appointment with Mr. Kim's attorney tomorrow. Things are going according to my plan. ” Jeon replies with a evil smirk.