2. We met again

These Blue eyes, long black hair , bright smile ... She's the only woman I've always want in my life. I met her after 1 year again. In this year I've done so much things just to make her mine. " 𝙒𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙤 "

*************

A year ago,

" Let me explain everything Nabi! Things are not like that. I really love you Nabi but at the end of the day I'm a man I also need to fulfill my desires and you keep yourself up from any physical relationship even after our 2 years of dating. Nabi try to understand my needs that's why I was going to meet Sana . But that's just for physical needs. I really love you Nabi " , says Rachel Adams , A classmates and boyfriend of Nabi.

" No Rachel you don't love me, if you do then you must be just into me even if we're not in physical relationship. And what did you say? You're a man? You need to fulfill your desire? Like seriously? Fuck yourself Rachel . Let's break up . We're over Rachel " , The girl with beautiful blue eyes called Nabi says to her boyfriend.

" What the fuck it's Nabi? We're dating for almost 2 years and now you wanna breakup? Now I really think that my friends were probably right. You're really not good in bed otherwise who doesn't want to do it? Now it seems true " , Rachel says in a kinda mocking tune .

" I'm not like you dickhead whose dick became hard for almost every girl. I've my dignity I'm not like you. And if my father find anything about you , your dick will not able to stand again in your whole life. " With a fire in eyes the girl says to her ex-boyfriend and stormed out of the hotel vip apartment.

I was visiting my group members and noticed a girl and boy was arguing. Suddenly my eyes fell on the girl . Her eyes , the fire was in it even after being dumped, the beauty and the personality makes me really hard. That much hard I've never been for a girl . I really want her, I want her to be mine.

I came to my hotel room, sat on the couch with a glass of wine. I really can't forget her. I took my phone and call my manager to find out the details of the girl .

Next morning, I was not able to sleep last night because of her memories , I was thinking about her suddenly my phone rangs, " Hello boss, the girl you're searching for is Nabi Anderson, the daughter of Italian mafia , John Anderson '. I cut the call .

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I came back Seoul it's been 2 weeks I've not contacted my uncle or my would be wife. She calls me thousand time, text me but I ignored her.

I came home from my office at 10 pm. It's kinda hectic day as I was busy in my schedule but somehow I was happy with the thoughts of Nabi Anderson. I just remove my coat and placed myself in couch, when heard a knock in my door. I ordered to come in .

" Jeon, what's wrong with you? Why're you not picking up my call? Not answering my sms?And even you've not come home for last 2 weeks! I was worried about you hubby. " placing her hand at my chest in seductive way Ji-ya , my would be wife, tells me.