39. My Birth Mom

A/n : Thanks sweetie for voting. I promise you to bring the next chapter as soon as you complete the vote goals. These chapter vote goal in 40+ . Please votes sweeties 🥺🫂

" Get ready, I want every action clean and clear

" Get ready, I want every action clean and clear. "

It's afternoon already. Ajumma gets back to her mansion. I wake up from the nap to see my Devil is speaking to someone else in Phone. My lips curves into a soft smile .

He growls in phone . I wrapped my both arms around his slim waist. He cuts the call. Even though he was back facing me, I could sense his smile .

He holds my wrist and turn to face me. His figure loosely leans toward the balcony as his mascular hands wrapped against my waist to pull me more closure to him.

" You done with your sleep? "

He pecks on my lips with a sweet smile.

" Hmm. Are you tensed Jeon? "

I cupped his face with my hands. No matter how much you try to hide, I could sense everything Jeon. After all it's going to be a one year with this Devil.

He pulls my hands and kiss on my palm.

" These days you're sleeping too much. I'm not getting anything to eat, so... "

He leans forward to my face. I blush hard although I know it was just a distraction for me.

" You know me, I'm not good in cooking so.... Fine tell me, what do you want to eat, Today I'll make for you. "

I kiss on his cheek and wrapped my both arms around his neck. I draw my gaze towards his playful eyes.

" Then please do what you are good in.... In Bed. I want to eat you. "

" Shameless Devil! Pervert! "

I smack on his arm . My cheeks are burning with embarrassment.

" Then let me show you, how shameless I could be for you. "

His words doesn't even complete, I feel he lifts me in bridal style and throws me on the bed.

" Yahhhh.... Jeon... Devil "

He pulls my ankle as I was back stepping from him . In a minute he hovers over me.

" You know Papilio, Running from me only makes me more hungry. "

He whispers before pressing his lips on my mine. He moves his lips on me, sucks them, bite a little and chew it.

His hands slides inside the shirt I was wearing and grabbed my bare breast. I moaned on his sudden action and he slips his tongue on me.

" Fuck! You should wear something underneath, Papilio. "

He curses as his lips trailed on my breast, sucks my nipples hungrily. His another hand massages my other.