43. Special Gift ❗

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

I pulled his t-shirts upto his hands and trailed my hands over his tonned abs

I pulled his t-shirts upto his hands and trailed my hands over his tonned abs. Although his muscles were relaxing under my touch, his mind was eager to touch me.

I pushed his shoulder and make him lay down on the bed. My hips slowly started to grinding on his groin when I trailed my wet kisses from his collar bone to his v line.

He let out small gasps and some curses in Russian. I pulled his trousers and boxer down as his hard, thick cock sprung out angrily, already leaking pre-cum.

The nervousness spreads all over me. Because, In these 3 and half years, I've never give him blowjob neither he wanted to. He's the one always take initiative and I'm the one to get pleased.

But today, I want to please him.

Don't force yourself, Papilio. Untie me and let me give you the things you want. ”

It's not about me, It's about you today .

I softly wrapped my palm around his cock and swirl the tongue around the tip.

“ Fuck! ”

A loud curse he left as his head falls back. I takes his erection on my mouth and swirl tongue around it.

From the slowly pumping, I paced it high and Jeon's moan got reached to my ear.

“ That's it, baby. Keep going. ”

My stomach flips with his each praised as I fastened my pace. And soon he release a load of cum on my mouth.

He looks down to see me gulping his every drops.

“ Fuck, Papilio. I don't know what's upto you but you're looking damn precious with my cum on your pretty lips. ”

I stand up and placed my lips on his, make him taste himself like the way he makes me with mine .

I pulled out.

The robe I was wearing, untie it and let it fall on the ground revealing the lingerie. His eyes got widened by looking at me.

I slips out of my panty and sits over his erection. Grabbing the cock, I slowly pushed it into me.

I never could adjust him at once.

Untie me, Papilio. ”

This time, it wasn't request but order which I coolly ignored and smashed my lips on his. We kissed, fight with our tongue while my hips were bouncing on his erection.

Tonight, I want you to feel all the pleasure Jeon. Feel it! ”

I whisper over his lips.

“ Touching you is the extreme pleasure for me which is you prohibiting. ”

I untie his hands instantly because his pleasure never be downed at any costs.

My skin immediately got the touches according to its desire. Unhooking my bra, he wrapped his tongue on my nipple while the other one got massaged by him.

I grind on him, bouncing as fast as I could. We both are edging together when My eyes fall on the watch.

11: 59:57

11: 59:58

11: 59: 59

12:00:00

“ Happy birthday, Jeon. ”

Our orgasms gushed out together as I spoked out loud. He found my eyes along with the purpose of my dominant attitude.

We both orgasms out together .

“ So this was my birthday gift? ”

A soft smile formed into his lips when his sweaty bare figure is sticked with mine. I chuckled and then shook my head as no.

His eyebrows knotted together. I forcefully dragged my tired figure and stepped down from the bed before wearing the robe again.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and stand before the mirror.

“ What are you doing, Papilio? Is something happened to you? ”

His voice was full of concern. I let out a deep chuckle. My eyes trailed over my figure .

“ I'm gaining too much fat, Ain't I Jeon? ”

“ I saw some fat on your stomach from past few months but that's completely okay. It's nothing, Papilio. ”

I take the gift box and hopped in the bed again. Slipping into the duvet, I handed the box over to him .

“ Your gift, Jeon. ”

He cupped my face and placed a kiss on my lips.

You're the most precious gift, I've recived ever. Don't be insecure about anything cause my love for you doesn't matter to anything. ”

I nod my head with a soft smile. He hold the box and pulled the ribbon.

My heart started to beat fast.

What is.... ”

He froze at his place.

The box is contained of my pregnancy kit, tastes results and ultrasound photos of my baby.

“ I'm pregnant with your child, Jeon. It's 4 months running. ”

His reaction was priceless. The way he was starting at those photos like he stopped breathing.

We have lost our first child and the pain of miscarriage is still hurts. But somehow this second pregnancy, gives me a new life.

Maybe heaven could not even hold the much happiness, I am holding right now Papilio. ”

He turned his face towards me and trailed his eyes to my stomach. It's already swollen enough to know, I'm pregnant.

He puts those box aside and leans over to my stomach. I feel A soft peck on there.

Nothing could compare with this gift , Papilio. ”

I nod.

Let's keep our token of love, safe. Don't let the things run again that happened to past , Jeon. ”

My eyes shed the tears heavily. That moment of miscarriage was horrible, I couldn't even forget in two years.

We'll Papilio. This time, my blood will save his drop. ”

I lay down on the bed and Jeon keeps his head on my chest and palm on my stomach. He keeps caressing the skin until I drifted into the sleep.

“ It's not my birthday gift, Papilio, it's the precious gem I get for my extremely high fortune that entangled with you. ”

 ”