37. We Have to be together

A/n : Everyone is reading but no one neither vote nor comment down. Please do vote and comment ,atleast give a little appreciation to my work. Minimum 50+ votes , or else I'm not going to post next part. Please vote sweeties 🥺🥺

" Sir, I found something suspicious and it's really urgent for you to know

" Sir, I found something suspicious and it's really urgent for you to know."

Our bare body collided with each other. Papilio is sleeping, resting her head on my arm and my right hand is snaking around her tiny waist.

I watch the women in my arm. A mild smile appears on my face. My eyes trailed towards the crook of her neck where I marked her a few hours ago.

In 8 months of our marriage , maybe we have to face a lot of worst situations but the most peaceful things is we are together for the whole time.

My thoughts break when a silent vibration of my phone , I heard. I see the screen it was my spy. I slowly put her head on the pillow and slip out of the duvet to pick it up.

" Russo, it's been months I keep telling you not to call me at midnight . Should I kill you? " I growl in phone as I put my left hand on the pocket and stare at outside.

" Sorry boss, but it's really urgent " . I hummed in response and tell him to speak up.

**************

" Good morning, Papilio! "

I watch her waking up slowly. I greet her and she looks up to me with a soft smile. I return the smile too as I pull her up to my chest. She puts her hand on my chest and pecks me on my right cheek.

" Good Morning, Devil. "

Her soft naked breast pressed against my bare upper one as lightening of hormones rushed through my body. I caress her back lightly.

" Are you tensed, Jeon? "

I chuckle at her words and try my best to hide things from her . Sometimes some bitter truth or things should be hide for their own good. It consider as love , Right? I pull her face towards me and peck on her.

" Yes, Mrs. Jeon. "

I teased but she doesn't get it. Her eyebrows knitted in confusion, " What happened Jeon ? "

I laugh at her words as I pull her left thigh on the other side of my waist and make my hard erection touched her womanhood. Her cheeks immediately turned in to red.

" Mrs. Jeon, your husband is a little bit hungry. Can you please him? "

A soft slap fall on my broad shoulder as I burst into laughter. She pull her up from the bed and wrapped the white duvet around her.

" A pure, innocent soft fairy angel like me can't please a devil like you. You should remain hungry like this, Mr. Devil. "

Her cute morning anger made my day as I watched her going into the bathroom. But soon My face again turned dark. You're really an angel , Papilio. This world must be that much cruel to send you to this harmful earth.