36. Let's start again

“ Careful! Watch your steps, Papilio

“ Careful! Watch your steps, Papilio. ”

“ It's ok Jeon. I'm not sick anymore. ”

To be exact, After a week and three days later I stepped in my mansion again. Jeon securely holds my left wrist and waist to protect me from falling because of my hazy steps .

I look at Jeon's face which is dark and emotionless. But I can read him worrying for me badly. I stopped before the door as he looks at me in confusion.

I cup his face with both hands and pull him to my lips heights. I give him a peck on his dry pierced lips.

“ You're too tall that I couldn't even kiss you as my will . ”

I simply pout and he chuckles at my words . His smile is the best things you can ever seen in your life. I immediately put my index finger on his lips and stopped him by Hushhhh.

“ Your men are here, They'll see your this smile . And I don't want anyone to see this other than me. Your this side is only for your wife, Mr. Jeon. Keep it private for her.”

I tilted my head to peck on his cheek. He controls his laugh and nods his head to me.

“ Fine, Mrs. Jeon. Now, I think we should step in. ”

I nod my head as I let out a deep breath and steps in the mansion. Eommoni was standing there desperately waiting for us. She comes to me to give a warm hug.

“ Nabi, my princess. ” , she greets me with her broken voice with a lot of tension .

“ Eommoni, don't make me cry. ” I joke around that she laughs at my words.

“ Enough Papilio. Mom, I'm taking her to room she's standing for so long that she shouldn't. You can meet her later.”

Jeon interrupts our motherly moment with an boring advise as I pin him with a death glare. Eommoni also nods to him and that makes me sad.

“ Yes Son, take her to your room. I'm going to left anyway. ”

“ Left? ” , I and Jeon both questioned her in one time that she bursts in laughter.

“ Oh! God.... This two made for each other. ” she laughs but our face turned dark.

“ Mom! There's no need to left. You're living here and that's all. ” , Jeon orders and I nod to support his words.

“ Kookie, baby, tell your men to take me to your penthouse. I don't want to live with you. I'm getting older, it's unpleasant to hear something that I shouldn't . Or else I'll be in awkward position like that day in hospital ” , she pressed her lips to control her laugh

My eyes were burst out in shock as my face immediately turned red. Jeon cleared his throat as he's also in awkward situation.

“ Plug, take her to my penthouse and make sure things run perfectly. ” .....