6. Nabi 🦋

I was panting hard. Devil pecks on my lips, ties my rob again, lay me down on my pillow, covers my tried figure and leaves the room.

I leave my Papilio there. It's not like that I don't want to spend the whole night with her but I've some important business to do. I've to teach a good lesson someone. I park my car before the mansion. It's already 3 am. I open the door and go to the upstairs. I see him sleeping peacefully with a girl, maybe his mistress.

" Are you sleeping 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣? " I asked in a loud but cold voice. The girl and John both wake up for my deep voice. Immediately John's face covers with sweat. I can see the fear in his eyes.

" Are you sleeping peacefully John? That's not fair. Ouhhhh look at this, you're enjoying with your mistress. Do I distrub you John ? "
I say in a calm but cold deep voice. Inside me I'm burning right now.

" Mr. Jeon let's talk about this in tomorrow morning . Until then You take a good rest. " , he speaks while taking steps towards me slowly.

" Look at her, she's Mina, my special mistress. Mina come here, please Mr. John. Take a good care of him " , he asks her and immediately she comes closure to me and about to touch me,
" Dare to lay a finger on me, I'll cut it. " , I warn her and she immediately steps back.

" John, Do I look like interested in your mistress? It's been a year fucking a year, I've not touch any women. Do you know why? 𝙉𝙖𝙗𝙞 ! She's the reason . She makes the every fucking woman boring. You know I'm known for my heartless nature but Nabi is the one I've my heart for "

I grabs his throat so hard that he started choking on air, " And you dare to slap her. You slap her that hard that her cheeks are now having marks. Do you know John what do I do when someone dare to touch what's mine? " , I ask him.

He's struggling to set himself free from my grip. I order my guards and they immediately come towards me and hold John so tightly. I see their some files are on table. I took them. " Mr. Jeon those are so important files, please leave them please Mr. Jeon. " , he pleads. I throw them in the ground , bring out a lighter from my pocket and set a fire there. I look at my bodyguards and they understand what have to do. They make John sit and put his both hands on the fire. John is screaming right now. His hands are burning.

" Mr. Jeon please leave me. Please! I'm sorry Mr. Jeon. I'm so sorry. I'll never touch Nabi. Leave me. " He's begging but I don't stop until the fire went out. He's hands are burned he's crying screaming. I smirk at his conditions,

" 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 ,𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙄?
𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 - 𝙞𝙣 - 𝙇𝙖𝙬 ? 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 " , I told him orders my guards to take him hospital, " 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧- 𝙞𝙣 - 𝙡𝙖𝙬, 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 . 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜. " I smile like a devil and leaves the house . I can see the girl is shivering right now. I look at her for second and get out from the mansion.

Next morning, I wake up. I didn't even realize when I fell asleep. It's been years since I've slept like this. Usually I use to have nightmares. I don't know why but I always see a girl crying for her mother outside a burning house. A man who's telling me something I can't remember anything . I've suffered from insomnia for years. It's been years I've not sleep well. But today is different. I wake up from the bed and went to the washroom. I see my face in the mirror , my purple marks on the cheek are gone. I remember what happened last night.  Devils face makes me blush so hard. The way he's thrusting his finger inside me,his deep voice,his kisses immediately make me wet . A millions of butterflies started to build up again.