13. Kim Nabi

This devil never fails to make me blush. I'm sitting on his lap buried my face in his chest. He caresses my bare back. I'm tired. I'm so tired due to the hot session but I'm not satisfied. I'm craving for touch. I want him to touch me. These one week of our marriage is the incredible moment of my life.

" Papilio, let's go to the bed. You'll catch cold " He says and I nodd. I get down from his lap and he get out of the bathtub. He wrapped a towel around his waist. He comes to me and takes me in bridal style. I don't realize that I was completely naked until he looks at my breast . I immediately cover it with my hands.

" Pervert. Give me a towel first "  I said in a embarrassment.

" I think you forget about this shyness few minutes ago didn't you? " He teases me as I throw a death glare to him.

He chuckles at my behaviour and steps towards to the bedroom. He lay me down in the bed and covers me with the blanket.

" Devil " I say and hold the blanket tightly. He comes to the other side of the bed. Slips into the blanket and put his right hand under my head. He turns me towards him and caresses my cheeks.

" Sleep Papilio " , he says and kiss my forehead. I nodd and close my eyes. But I can't sleep . The urge to feel his touch burning me inside. I open my eyes to find that devil is sleeping. I admire his face. I caresses his cheek.

" Sleep Papilio " , I flinch at his sudden voice and immediately remove my hands. I turn around to avoid him but he get up and comes between my thighs. He leans over my lips and whispers,
" Don't be so needy Mrs.Jeon. This beast will not think twice to claim you even if you're sore " . He kisses my lips and remove the blanket from me.

He leans over my core and lick my wetness. The sudden sensation make a millions of butterflies in me. He thrust his tongue into my core and I moaned loud. The pleasure of his eating me out is more blissful than anything. I clutch his hair and pushed his head to get more access.

I was so into it but his phone started ringing all of a sudden. It's ringing for several times. I look at the phone and then devil who is enjoying me silently.

" Jeon, someone's calling. Please pick the phone maybe it's urgent. I'll wait. " I manage to utter this words. He replaces his tongue with his middle and ring finger.

" Nothing is more important than my wife's pleasure. " He says and kiss me. Our tongue is playing and his hands are thrusting.
His wedding ring touch my wetness.
" Why you always use your ring finger?" I murmured into the kiss.

" You're legally, socially, physically and mentally only mine. Whenever I fuck you or touch you with these hands, this sensation of my wedding ring makes you remember that this pretty hole belongs to your husband."

His excellent flirting skills,i'm so done with this. After few thrusts I cum so hard on his fingers. He removes his fingers from me and licks every single drop.

" Taste it Papilio. Let me know if my wife taste like heaven or not " He says and kisses me.

***********

Jungkook's Pov

I clean Nabi , make her wear my shirt. She's so tired that she fell asleep . I smile at her peacefully sleeping figure . I take my phone from the table. There are 10 missed calls. 3 from my spy and 6 from Ji-ya. I walked towards the balcony. I ignore the calls of Ji-ya and make a call to my spy.

" I think I told you not to call me at night." I said in a dark voice.

" Sorry Sir, but there's something important about Mrs. Jeon & her father . I mean Mr John. "