28. Eomma

After 3 months we finally enter our bedroom. Nothing has changed. I look around the bedroom.

“ What're you looking at Papilio? ” Jeon enters locking the door behind.

“ Our bedroom ” I say as I look at the bed. I remind how we used to do things together. I miss all of this in these 3 months.

He leans his face over my ear . His hot breathe brushes over my exposed shoulder , he whispers in a seductive tune , “ Do you remember our wild nights here Papilio? ”

A flustered red tint spread all over my cheek . I turn around to face him. His playful eyes are looking at me lustfully . I push him as he fell on the couch. I hover over him and sit on his lap.

“ Yes. I miss you. I miss the every fucking moment we used to spend together Jeon. ” I trace my hands all over his chest and abs. His muscles relaxed under my touch. I stare into his eyes.

Are you intended to take the initiative Baby girl? ” his signature smirk plastered on his pierced lips.

My husband dares to introduce another woman as his own wife, doesn't he deserve a punishment? ”

“ Punishment? Seems like my baby girl now have grown up. ”

Do you know how I felt when you hold that bitch's waist and introduced her as yours soon to be wife? No you don't. Let me show you tonight, how does it feels when someone plays with yours things. ” My words replaced his playfulness with a dark gaze. His heavy stare fell on my deep soul. I get up from his lap and go towards the drawer. I take out a rope and comes back to him.

I tied his both hands with the chair. He has no playfulness in his eyes. Right now, he's dark gaze wants to found out what's going on my mind.

I get up and strip myself . I sit down in front of him with legs widely spread giving him a perfect view of my wet core.

“ Papilio, untie me Right now. Don't play with fire. ”

I touch my core as my fingers get covered with the sloppy things. I place my fingers on his lips. “ Shhhhh Jeon ! Look at me carefully. Try to feel how I felt pain in this 3 months. ”

I removes my finger from his lips and shoved the middle one on my wet core. I thrust slowly.

“ Papilio! Do you want me to rip you apart? Untie me right now or else you know me well. ”

I don't listen to his words my two fingers are doing their works down there. I pressed my left breast. My fingers are really nothing because it can't give me the pleasure I want. But I tried to show the pleasure by moaning loudly.

I know I can never make myself cum so I remove my fingers and stand up. I hold his clothed crotch which is now become so hard. I unzip his pants and take out the erection. He grasped when I hold his erection and give it a little stroke.