38. Dad!

A/n : Thanks sweetie for voting. I promise you to bring the next chapter as soon as you complete the vote goals. These chapter vote goal in 40 + . Please votes sweeties 🥺🫂

My eyes were roaming outside the window as Jeon's car take the turn to hospital way

My eyes were roaming outside the window as Jeon's car take the turn to hospital way. I was just sitting silently. A bunch of questions were fighting each other to get their answers.

Jeon pressed the break as our car stops just before the hospital. I heard the side of Jeon's car open and he comes to me to help from stepping outside the car.

He holds my palm securely and hugs me by my shoulder tightly. My eyes met his dark orbs as he gives me secure smile. He leads me the way to the hospital ward.

We take elevator to reach the destined floor and then turned our way to the cabin. Before we step further a nurse comes out of the cabin, she was screaming, her hands are covered with blood.

I run towards her and asked, " What happened, Sister? "

The nurse sobs in between her words,
" Someone brutally stabbed the patient, his conditions is very critical. I need to call a doctor. "

Her words maybe doesn't even end as we both run towards the cabin and flung the door open to see dad is covered with a blood. His stomach has still the knife in, he was struggling to get air.

" Dad! " , my broken voice release as I and Jeon steps forward to his injured figure.

" Mr. Anderson, how does the things happen? " , Jeon asks the question to my dad.

Dad's mouth was oozing with blood but still he manage to utter his words.

" Zain's mom, Mrs. Adams were here. "

I knitted my eyebrows but Jeon's face shows some other emotions. My Dad holds Jeon's hand ,

" I tried my best to save Nabi from her, but She was very attached the Mrs. Adams. Mr. John, save Nabi from her . "

Definitely I couldn't understand a word but Jeon does. I examine both of their conversation.

Suddenly my dad started to choke on the air, doctor rushes towards her and check his pulse . My blood stained hands shivering after seeing this situation. Jeon comes to my side and hugs my shoulder tightly.

" Dad! "

Doctor tried but at last they couldn't. My eyes silently flows tears. Even if he did bad to me, I called him Dad. He tries to protect me until his last breath.

******************