8. Nightmare

I clean Nabi , make her wear my shirt. She's so tired that she fell asleep. I take a shower . I smile at her peacefully sleeping figure .

I take my phone from the table. There are 3 missed calls. I saw my phone was ringing but then my wife is more important than anything.

I walked towards the balcony. I make a call to the last number.

" Hello, Did you find anything? " I ask.

" Yes Boss, I've search everywhere . But there's no record of your mother's death. I've contacted to the hospital where she was admitted after that accident. They told me that she was in coma for four months and after that her health conditions were developed and they discharged her after her recovery. " , the person on the call said.

" So did you find any information where she has gone? " , I ask.

" No sir, but there's something I found suspicious. Madam's father was in Korea for 3 years when your father's accident was happened. " He says.

" What? Do you mean John Anderson? " , I ask.

" Yes sir, there's an another shocking news. After a week of your father's accident, there's a family in Seoul was burned alive. I asked the local public, they said that He was a rich business man lived with her wife and 3 years old daughter. His name was 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙅𝙤𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤. In this incident police find Mr & Mrs kim's death body but there was no body of their daughter. No one know that where's their daughter. And the most suspicious fact is he's close with your father. I'm searching for Kim Joe soo's advocate. I think he can help us about this " , he said.

" Find about them. Find out if John has something to do with them or he's related to these incident. I'll meet you tomorrow......" , I was speaking with him but suddenly I heard something. Nabi is screaming in fear. I immediately cut the call and run towards her.
She's having nightmare. I hug her sleeping figure.
" Nabi shhhshhhh . I'm with you Nabi. Don't worry " . I try to console her. She stops screaming and opens her eyes. Her face is covered with sweat. " Jeon, don't leave me please. He had killed them. He'll kill me too " She cries, hugging me tightly.

"Don't worry Papilio, I'm here with you. No one'll dare to touch you " , I consoles her. She fell asleep in my chest. I covered her figure with a blanket. I caresses her hair. She holds my shirt so tightly. I fell asleep too.

Next morning, I open my eyes. Nabi is sleeping in my chest peacefully . I look at her beautiful face. She's a sleeping beauty indeed. Suddenly I remember about last night. She's screaming. Why ? What happened?

Nabi opens her eyes. I was staring at her. She looks at me. Her cheeks become red. " Umm sorry, I didn't realize when I hugged you " , she said. " You don't remember anything about last night ? " , I asked surprisingly. She looks away " Umm I'm going to take a shower " Maybe she thinks that I'm talking about us.

She is about to get up but I hold her hands.

"Nabi, last night you were screaming in fear. Were you having nightmare? You were telling me not to leave " , I asks her.

" Ohhhh! Did I? Uhhhh, Maybe I'm. Actually I'm insomniac. I can't sleep well. It's been years since i've sleep well. Always a nightmare makes me wake. Yesterday was not an exception though " , she said looking down,

" What kind of nightmare you're having Nabi? " , I ask her

" Uhh nothing is clear actually. But It's a little girl screaming for her parents in front of a burning house. A black suited man came towards me and he told me something like that " I'll kill you too when the right time arrives " . I can't remember anything clear. " She said

" Papilio tell me how was the surrounding looking? Tell me something about the burning house! " I curiously question her.

"I clearly can't remember but I can remember that there was a shop opposite of the burning house. Where I saw many orchids specially blue and black. That's all . But why're you asking me these? " She said to me.

" Nabi what about your mother? What happened to her? How was your mom looking? " , I ask her.

" I can't remember her face neither I can remember her death incident . My dad told me she has many affairs with men. But when dad got to know about it she committed suicide. But my Ajumma tolds me that my mother was a kind hearted woman. She's like a flower. She loved me a lot. She's the most beautiful woman Ajumma had ever seen. " She says to me in a sad tune.

" Nabi, don't you ever want to find about the reason of your nightmare? " , I ask her

" Yes, but dad told me not to visit any psychologist personally. He used to give me a pills after my mother's death so that I can sleep peacefully. But when Ajumma came she always throws the pills and told me not to use that. I listen to my Ajumma. After that I never eat those. " She said.
" Nabi... What about....? " I'm about to ask but she interrupts

"Why're you asking me all these? I'm hungry . Let me go. I want to eat something. " She says making a pout.
I chuckle at her behaviour. Ok go take a shower. I'll cook for you.

" You can cook too? " She asks making a doe eyes.
" What do you want to eat Mrs. Jeon? " , I ask her.
" Umm anything but please cook carefully. I don't want to eat bad food " She said making a face.

I chuckle at her childish behaviour.

" 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙈𝙧𝙨. 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣 "

𝙉𝙖𝙗𝙞 🌚🦋✨

𝙉𝙖𝙗𝙞 🌚🦋✨

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 🌚🦋✨

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 🌚🦋✨

𝙃𝙚𝙮 🅐🅡🅜🅨 ,
𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.... 𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢
𝙆𝙞𝙢𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙞_2𝙠23
𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 , 𝙩𝙖𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙩.
𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙮 ⟬⟭💜