21. Lee Ji-ya

Jungkook's Pov

Papilio you told me not to gamble with myself. But you know what  this time not just me I put myself, my heart, my mom and You as a bet. Now I'm in the situation, that one wrong move I'll losse everything in my life. I told Papilio that I'll be on a mission in next week. But the truth is I lied. I'm out for gamble. I've to protect all of my people. My mom and my love Nabi. Papilio, you told me that you're mine. Now let me put you as a death bet in this gamble for the first time and for the last time.

****************

“ Jungkook! You're here? Ohh God, I'm so happy ! ”

“ Yehh baby! I'm here. I'm here for you. Only you. ” I told her as she hugs me tightly.

“ No! First Promise me that you won't go back to the witch again. You'll not call yourself as her. Tell me? ”......

“ I was never her Ji-ya. It's just I buy her with a huge money. Don't you think I do a great things with her? I enjoy with her Ji-ya that's all ” , I told Ji-ya as I wrap my hands around her waist.

“ Fine! Fine! From now on, Don't talk about that slut anymore. Look here your love of life is standing in your arm. ” Ji-ya speaks up and I nod my head with a smile.

“ Yes Yes My love ! Let's get married next month. I want to show you to the whole world . ” i told her .

“ Are you for sure Jeon? We're getting married? But what about That slut? You two are officially married! ” Ji-ya says with a little concern and sadness.

“ Don't worry about her! I've already take her sign on the divorce papers. Actually we were in contract marriage. Practically we're not married at all. No one knows about it. So don't worry darling ”

“ Jungkook you're the best you know? ” she excitedly hugs me.

“ Fine ! Ji-ya Let's go for a shopping ok? We need to do so many things! And also we don't have much time in our wedding.” I say to her as she nods her aggressively.

We're talking as my phone rangs, “ Ohh Ji-ya it's a call from my office. Just give me two minutes ok? ” I say to her as I take my excuse to receive the call

“ Hello boss! The information you give me about that old lady, It's completely true. I look at the every details and confirmed it. She's your mother Boss. ”

*************

Nabi's pov

It's been a week, neither Jeon picks up my calls nor he replies my text. I've no clue about him. The tension about him started to increase day by day. I ask Taehyng if he knows about Jeon but no he doesn't know anything. He's ok right ? Atleast he can text me for a once. I has lost in my thoughts but a cute voice breaks my thoughts. It's Sara . These days she's the one who relieve my tension for sometimes.

“ Aunty, aunty! ”

“ Yes Sara baby ” I take her on my lap and pecks her soft cheeks.

“ Aunty, Aunty! Uncle says that he'll brought a new aunty for us! ” she says in her cute voice. But I got confuse.

“ Which Uncle Sara? What're you talking about? ”

“ Uncle Jeon! ”

“ Where's he Sara? Is he home? ” an excitement grew in my voice. He's here. After a fucking week . Let him come to me I'll not talk to him for a week. I'll torture him.

“ No, He's in tv ”

What? I let her down and rushed towards the drawing room. I see there's Taehyng and Luna standing before the tv. Jeon is doing a media announcement,

Hello Everyone! Look at her Lee Ji-ya , My would be wife. I am really delighted to announce that our marriage will be on next two weeks. I will not going to throw a social party. It'll be a confidential marriage. But I want all of you to give her blessings as much as you can. Thanks for coming here. Hope I'll be happy with my wife for the rest my life . ”

I froze at my place. I really don't know if i'm seeing a nightmare or something. My voice is completely gone. I really don't know what should I do? Is this a prank? He told me that I own him. He loves me. This must be a nightmare. I slap myself for several times.

“ Nabi, for God's shake stop it please. Don't do things like this. ” Luna says as she holds my wrists tightly.

“ Unni Tell me that it's a nightmare. It's not true. Jeon can't do things like this ,can he? ” I ask to her as I look at Taehyng. His head is down. My tears are not literally coming out. I'm feeling like  my every organs stopped. My heart stops beating right now.

I run towards my bedroom and locked the door. I throw myself at the bed and crying my lungs out. Every moment of ours started to roam in my mind.
Did he just fuck me and throw me like a trash? I'm nothing to him? And that day  he just comes to fuck me for the last time ? And appointed so many bodyguards, fucking want to show concern? I want to talk to you Jeon right now. We've so many things to discuss.

If it's true Jeon that you just take me as a fucking woman then that's the big mistake you've done in your life .

I told you that I'm a hell. I'll make your life like a hell. The way you broke me I'll broke you in millions of Pieces. You must be Devil but You don't even see my dark side. Let me give you a little taste of hell Jeon.

                Nabi Anderson 🌚💜🦋

                Nabi Anderson 🌚💜🦋

𝙃𝙚𝙮 🅐🅡🅜🅨 ,

Don't curse me ok? Trust me it's a tragedy, plot twist 🙂🙂

Sorry if you get disappointed
🙂🙂

Just believe in your Author 🌚🌚

I've so many spices to add 🌚🦋

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.... 𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢
𝙆𝙞𝙢𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙞_2𝙠23
𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 , 𝙩𝙖𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙩.
𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙮 ⟬⟭💜