Chapter 1: Birthday

It's July 23rd, Lily's birthday

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's July 23rd, Lily's birthday. I'd woken up late three hours ago to start the day off with a long shower, a good breakfast, and some tough decision making.

Lily and I planned to celebrate her 23rd birthday at a club on the other side of town and I have no idea what to wear.

I've been standing in front of my bed with 6 different outfits laid out in front of me; it's hard for me to choose since I'm indecisive. I'm supposed to meet her at her house for cake at 6pm, then leave for the club later that night, so I had to pick out something perfect for both. The moment when she blows out her candles, and the moment when we dance and get drunk.

"Ugh, what do I even wear? I should've went shopping for more clothes." I sigh loudly in frustration as I stare at the 6 different outfits. I'm a fighter, not some princess with a ton of dresses.

After a while of thinking, I finally realize something. An 'aha!' moment finally came to me. I open up my closet and reach up for the top shelf, pulling out a thin box from inside. I set it down on the bed and open it eagerly.

Inside the box is a pleated black bodycon dress. It was a gift from my mother before she passed away, and I had no idea when to wear it. I figure this time would be a good opportunity.

I wear the dress and gaze at myself in the mirror. My figure is showing, but not too much. It's perfect. It didn't just look like a dress for a night out, but also something simple I could wear for small events and such. "I look so pretty." I admire myself for a long time in the mirror.

Until I get a text from... Lily.

"Shit, I'll be late." I realize it was already 5:24pm and I still haven't done my hair or makeup. I quickly rush to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

After tidying up everything, I put on some black pumps to match with my dress and a black purse I never used before heading out of my apartment.

- ,,

"Y/N, you're late!" Lily gives me a light smack on the back of my head before hugging me tightly. She looks pissed because I'm late, but also happy to see me.

"I know, I'm sorry. It was hard to pick out something to wear." I explain, chuckling awkwardly. Giving her a light squeeze before pulling away from the hug, I turn around in a 360° degree motion to show off my dress.

"Wow, Y/N~ You look great. My bestie's so pretty!" Lily giggles and takes my hand, leading me into her house before I could thank her.

Lily lived with her family, her parents, her older brother, and her grandma. Her older brother and I don't really get along so I usually avoid coming to her house. But this is a special occasion, and I want her to spend time with me and her family every time her birthday came around.

"Did you guys remodel the kitchen? It looks great." I'm mesmerized when I enter the kitchen.

Lily nods, proud of her beautiful home.

Under The Stars | Bang Chan Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें