Chapter 13: RRS

August 7th, 3:12pm

August 7th, 3:12pm

The guys have been working on figuring out the location of RRS for the past few days so they were barely in the hotel anymore, leaving me bored and alone the entire time.

I was on my bed watching TV thinking about when I should ask Chan about Lily when I realized something. What if I just go to the front desk and ask to use their phone to call Lily? Man, why didn't I think of this sooner??

I turned the TV off and stood up out of bed. I put my slippers on, threw on a hoodie, and opened the door, leaving the hotel room.

When I made it to the front desk, there was a lady there. I walked over and she looked up at me.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"Hey, can I use one of your telephones or something to contact someone? It's important."

She looked around and pointed to a telephone booth in the corner. I thanked her and walked into the booth. I had a few coins with me so I was in luck. I put the quarter in and dialed Lily's number, hoping I didn't get the number wrong.

After a few seconds of ringing, someone picked up.

"Hello?"

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Lily, it's me Y/n." I could hear Lily let out a shaky breath on the other end.

"Y/n, you're okay! Where have you been? Why haven't you been picking up your phone? Why didn't you tell me? Where are you right now? Are you okay? Did something happen? Did you get kidnapped? Are you lost?"

"Lily, calm down. I'm alright. Did you call the cops or anything?"

I could hear Lily let out a "mm-mm" meaning no.

"Alright, good. I'm in Australia right now with a few friends. I'll be back soon. I can't always talk to you since my phone broke, so just bare with me for now, alright?"

Lily let out a soft sigh.

"Alright, but make sure to tell me if anything happens. I'll always be available for you, okay? Take care of yourself and don't get into trouble."

I smiled at how she was worrying about me so much.

"I know, I won't. I miss you and I'll talk to you asap, alright? Bye, Lily." I could feel Lily smile on the other end of the line.

"Bye, Y/n. I miss you too."

I hung up the phone and left the booth, letting out a deep sigh of relief. I'm glad she didn't call the cops or anything.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Han ran up to me, looking a little out of breath.

"I made a call. Why do you look so out of breath?"

Han wiped some sweat off of his forehead before taking my hand and pulling me out of the entrance of the hotel quickly. "We found the location for RRS. We need you to come with us quickly so we can finally negotiate." I let out a sigh of relief once again. Things are going good today, huh?