Chapter 28: Booster

September 17th, 8:11pm

I walk downstairs, my tummy empty and growling. No one was home today because they were planning something with an ally and RRS today at a meeting. The boys have been so busy lately that I barely see them anymore, especially Chan. I guess dating a leader can be tough when it comes to spending time together.

I step into the kitchen and look up from my phone, freezing.

Felix turns his head to look over his shoulder and his eyes widen. Lily, who was sitting on the counter in front of Felix, tilted her head to see what he was looking at and her mouth gaped open.

I screamed and ran upstairs quickly. I'm horrified. Horrified! Why, why, why, why, why. I'm never going into the kitchen alone again! Never!

I jump into bed and wrap the blanket around me before stuffing my face into my pillow and screaming into it.

I was probably overreacting but I definitely did NOT need to see my best friend getting... EWWWW

The door opens and I lift my head up to see Chan with a flabbergasted look on his face. "Did you know what I just saw downstairs..."

"Don't talk about it! My poor eyes." I bury my face back into my pillow. "I can't believe they still continued after I caught them. I'm never going to eat off that counter again. I'm not even going to go to the kitchen again."

"God, they could've done it anywhere but there. I'll have to scold Felix later." He took his cap off and put it down on my head. I look up at him and he smiles when he sees my face. "You look cute."

His hand reaches down to pinch my cheek but I smack his hand away. "Stop pinching my cheeks all the time."

"I'll just pinch your other cheeks then."

I feel a pinch on my ass and yelp.

"Ow! Do you have a death wish!?" I throw my pillow at him and he grabs me as I thrash around, picking me up. I flail my arms and legs around.

"Put me down you big dumb grizzly bear!" I punch his shoulders and he hisses, carrying me out of the room.

He carries me down the stairs and into the kitchen, setting me down on the counter where... "CHAN! EW!"

I get off of the counter quickly and throw punches at him, only making him laugh. I push him away and frown at him. "What was that for?"

"I just felt like annoying you a bit." He says as he shrugs, walking over to the fridge and opening it.

"You annoy me so much. How am I going to deal with you when we're married? I bet you'll act like a kid with our kid."

"Our kid?" His lips curl into a goofy, wide grin as he pulls a bottle of chocolate milk out of the fridge.

I snatch the chocolate milk from him and open it before taking a sip, leaving a milk mustache on my upper lip. "Our kid."

"That was mine." He put his hands on his hips and cocks an eyebrow upwards.