Chapter 39: Halloween

!¡ SMUT !¡

!¡ SMUT !¡

October 31st, 10:23am

Seungmin blows flour into my face.

"Min! Seriously!" I cough and try to wipe off the flour all over my cheeks.

He laughs and wipes the flour off of my face with a wet cloth. "I couldn't help it, my bad."

I smack his shoulder. "This is why we can't have nice things. Now get back to making these cookies with me."

Seungmin laughs and gets back to pouring some more flour into the cookie mixture as I mix it. Then he starts pouring the chocolate powder. It smells soooo good.

Lily pops up behind me. "Y/N-ah~! Let me eat some batter!"

"Okay, okay, let me finish mixing this. I'll give you the whisk after."

She giggles and hugs me tightly from the side and I continue to mix the batter. Eventually, it's thick enough to be shaped with hands. I give Lily the whisk and she starts licking the batter off.

Seungmin uses a spoon to scoop out the cookie dough and starts placing them on the tray with a parchment non-stick cookie sheet on top.

If you're wondering why we're making cookies, it's because the group makes Halloween themed snacks and foods every year as a fun thing. I found it pretty cool and suggested we'd make chocolate fudge skull cookies. We'll put the frosting on after the cookies are baked.

After setting up the cookies onto the tray, I put the tray into the oven and let it bake for now. Lily finishes licking the batter off of the whisk and hands it to me.

"Jeez, you've got a real sweet tooth." I wash the whisk before putting it in the drying rack.

Lily shrugs. "Period cravings are getting to me."

"I miss having a period, I'm not going to lie." I let out a sigh.

"Are you regretting getting pregnant?"

"What? No! Never! I'm very happy. I just never thought it'd happen this soon, and I'm still not over the surprise."

Lily smiles and gives me a big hug. "At least you have the support here for you. You won't ever have to deal with it alone. I can't wait to be an auntie too!"

"Please don't spoil my child once they're born." I roll my eyes.

Lily opens her mouth to speak but gets interrupted by a familiar voice.

"She won't, because I'm spending all my money on the baby." Chan comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around me from behind as Lily releases me.

I turn around in his arms and smack his chest. "Absolutely not. No one's spoiling my kid!"

"Correction. Our kid. So therefore I have every right to spoil them."

"You'll turn them into a brat."