Chapter 25: 4419

September 13th, 12:00pm

I groaned and stretched my arms over my head as I sat down on the sand, my feet soaking in the water.

I finished training just now with Lee Know and Hyunjin. It's been 5 hours. 5 long, petrifying, hard hours. I let out a loud sigh and Hyunjin sat down right next to me, dipping his feet into the water as well. He was all sweaty and was wearing a tank top that stuck to his wet skin. His hair was wet and stuck to his forehead.

"Are you guys just gonna stay sitting there? We have three more hours left until lunch." Lee Know came up behind us, sweating as well.

I whined and shook Hyunjin by his arm. "Tell him to stop torturing uuussss."

"I wish! He made me train 12 hours with him before." Hyunjin closed his eyes, still catching his breath.

I groaned and sunk my face into my hands.

"Come on, get up. We're not going to be training like this all the time. This is needed today though. Come on." Lee Know tried pulling the both of us up. I stood up but Hyunjin stumbled over into the water.

"Ahh!"

Lee Know and I laughed at Hyunjin but then Lee Know got dragged down, making me laugh even more.

"Y/n!!" Hyunjin leaped over to drag me down as well but I ran away.

"Fuck no, you guys are not getting me wet!!"

"Of course we can't, that's Chan's job!!" Lee Know shouted, standing up and laughing. I shot him a glare and he shut up, holding his hand over his mouth to keep himself from laughing even more.

"He's not wrong." Hyunjin said, standing up as well.

"Yes he is." I said, starting to walk away. I grabbed my shoes and walked over to the washing off area.

"He doesn't make you wet?" Hyunjin grabbed his sandals and followed me.

"That's not your business." I washed my feet off under the faucet, and then turned it off before slipping my feet into my shoes.

"Why are you guys washing your feet off already? Training isn't done." Lee Know walks over to us with his shoes in his hands.

"I don't know about Y/n but I don't want to train while I'm soaking wet from seawater." Hyunjin washes his feet off before slipping his feet into his sandals.

"I'm too tired to go on. I feel a cramp in my leg coming in already." I rub my calf and grimace in a little pain.

"No pain, no gain, kid." Lee Know put his shoes on and took Hyunjin and I by the arms. "It's alright though, we'll continue this tomorrow."

Hyunjin and I groan as Lee Know drags us along.

- ,,

I dry my hair in the mirror with my towel. I had taken a shower to get all that sweat and grime off of me. I did not smell good at all from all that training.