Chapter 26: Red Lights

!! SMUT !!

!! SMUT !!

!! Disclaimer : Writing smut is hard. I only ever read it. DON'T JUDGE ME. 😞😞😞 !!

September 14th, 12:10am

I lean down and kiss him on the lips gently. I felt him sigh into the kiss. Tightening his arms around me, he kisses me back slowly.

I break off the kiss and look down at him, seeing him look like he wants more than just kisses from me.

"Y/n?"

"Hm?" I brush a few strands of hair away from his forehead.

"I want you so badly." He speaks softly, reaching his hand up to stroke my hair.

"I want you too." I smile at him.

Shaking his head as to correct me, he smiles back. "I mean, I need to feel you. Skin on skin." He bites his lower lip, his eyes searching my face for an answer.

I stare at him, my face heating up already. He slides his hands to my hips, holding onto them. "You don't have to."

His voice is deep now, and soothing. He understands I'm not comfortable with this type of intimacy usually, especially with the way I act towards his perverted jokes. I appreciate that. And I love him for that.

He never forces me, never pressures me, not once yelled at me or held anger over me. And if he could do so much for me and fulfill my needs, why couldn't I do the same for him? I want to feel those butterflies in my stomach again, the tingling sensation all over my skin, the goosebumps, the shivers down my spine, everything.

I lean down to kiss him again and he immediately tightens his grip on my hips, making me tense up.

His fingers trace my tattoo as he makes out words in between kisses. "I...have your..per..miss..ion?" 

Nodding, I break off the kiss slowly. I look down at him and smile. "You do."

He grins and flips us over eagerly, pinning me down under him. He props himself up on his hands, looking down at me as he hovers over my body.

"If you're uncomfortable with something, tell me, okay? I'll stop." His hand cups my face, waiting for a response, and I nod.

He leans back down and kisses me deeply for a long time before his lips part from mine. His body moves to the space in between my legs. He gets on his knees in between them and lifts up my left leg to take off my heel.

I had forgotten I had my pumps on.

After taking that heel off, he tosses it onto the floor gently and goes ahead to take the other one off before tossing that as well.

His hands run over my legs and he leans forward to kiss me again. "Such...pretty legs." He mumbles into the kiss.

I hum in response and run my fingers through his hair, curling his hair around my fingers. Our kisses get wetter, his tongue slipping into my mouth when I let him, his tongue exploring my mouth fervently but also slightly aggressively.