Chapter 24: Mixtape #4

September 5th, 11:56pm

"What do you want us to be?" Chan squeezed my hands gently, keeping them pinned down onto the bed. His gaze had softened already, looking at me with a mesmerizing look.

"Don't ask me that. Tell me what we are." I raised my eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

"I guess we're a uh...what d'ya call it? Situationship?"

I nodded slowly in response. So we're not official? Even if we're engaged? That doesn't make sense.

He smiled and leaned down closer to my face. "Do you want to take our status further?"

I could feel my ears heat up. I nodded my head slowly. He smiled and kissed my forehead softly. "Will you be my official girlfriend and fiancé then?"

I tried to keep my smile hidden but it was way too hard. I don't know since when, but I really wanted to hear that from him. "Yeah."

"Y/n, I l-"

I cut him off.

"Nuh uh. Not now."

Chan gave me a confused look but nodded in acceptance and kissed my nose. "Alright, we'll keep taking it slow."

"Do you want to go on another date?" Chan asked, raising an eyebrow. I immediately nodded my head. I've been cooped up a bit too much in this mansion.

"Amusement park, maybe?"

"I'm making you go on all the rollercoasters with me." I replied, smiling mischievously.

Chan let out a dramatic cry, burying his face into my neck. "I shouldn't have asked that."

I laughed and squeezed his hands gently. He squeezed them back and brang my arms around his neck. I wounded my arms around him and he did the same to me, his arms wrapped around my waist. We held each other tightly for a good while.

- ,,

September 6th, 2:45pm

"Why do girls take soooo long to get ready?" Changbin groaned, resting his chin on Hyunjin's shoulder. I came out of the bathroom in an outfit I picked out for the amusement park date.

"SNATCHED!" Hyunjin shouted, startling both me and Changbin.

"What the heck, Hyunjin? You starting to yell English slang from now on?" Changbin smacked the back of Hyunjin's head.

"Heyyy, I'm complimenting her. She has a snatched waist!"

Changbin hummed and nodded in agreement.

"So, is this outfit good? No? Yes?" Both of them nodded quickly in reply to my question. I gave them a thumbs up.

"Alrighty, thank you. Now leave you dufuses." I pointed towards the door.

"Y/n is so meeeaan." Hyunjin whined and he left with Changbin, closing the door behind them.