Chapter 23: Mixtape #3

September 5th, 7:30am

I got woken up by my alarm, quickly trying to turn it off so I don't wake up Chan. Chan groaned and turned over, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer to him.

Too late now.

Hey, I don't mind a good cuddle but I have to go train, damnit. Lee Know will kill me if I get late again. I tried pulling away from him but his grasp was too strong. I sighed and pulled on his ear.

"Chris."

Chan hummed, not opening his eyes still.

"I need to go."

Chan pulled me even closer to him. "Nahh, stay here. I'll tell Lee Know you weren't feeling well or someth..." He yawned and buried his head into the crook of my neck.

What am I going to do with him? Since when was he so clingy? I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair. It's obvious he won't budge. But now that the alarm woke me up so suddenly, I can't fall back asleep easily.

"Go back to sleep..." Chan mumbled against my neck, making me feel the vibrations throughout my body.

"Easier said that done." I poked his head and he groaned, pulling me in closer to him.

"You're such a brat." He retorted roughly, his voice raspy and tired. It was deeper than usual, probably because he's sleepy.

"Go back to sleep, dufus."

"No, you." He rolled on top of me, shifting all his weight onto me. Chan grunted gruffly and buried his face back into my neck, his eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"Get off of me, you're heavy!" Though, I didn't really want him to get off of me. He was suffocating me, but it was also kinda cute and warm.

Chan opened his eyes sleepily, propping himself up on his elbows on either side of my head and hovering over me. He looked down at me, his dark brown eyes staring at me in such a hypnotizing way.

"Did you just call me heavy? I couldn't possibly be as heavy as you."

I gasped and punched his chest, earning a laugh from him. "I'm joking, I'm joking. You're as light as a feather, baby." He leaned down, bringing his face closer to mine. I could feel his breath on my lips.

"Woah there, mister. You might wanna brush first before breathing so heavily right in my face." I raised an eyebrow at him, trying to joke the moment off.

He looked intimidating hovering on top of me, his gaze just piercing into me. He smirked and leaned in closer. His breath didn't actually smell, unusually. Why is everything about this man so perfect?

He was way too close, I turned my head when he leaned in more to supposedly kiss me. He chuckled and buried his face back into the crook of my neck. "So vulnerable over a kiss."