Chapter 11: Australia

August 2nd, 1:47am

August 2nd, 1:47am

Chan shook me lightly to wake me up. It was almost time for the jet to land. I fastened my seatbelt as the light went off for it.

"Chan, where are we landing exactly?" Han asked while looking out the window.

"JYP had a secluded area prepared for us where we can land. From there, we'll go to a hotel." Chan explained, sitting up straight as the jet started to descend. I hated this part of the flight.

It felt so weird when the plane or jet would just start to fly in a diagonal way. At least I wasn't facing away from the front like Han and Lee Know were.

"I'll get my own room, right?" I raised my eyebrows at Chan.

Chan chuckled and nodded. "Of course you are, you need your privacy."

- ,,

The jet landed and we all got out, including the team of bodyguards. I can't believe they had so many bodyguards, and that's not even all of them. There were like 34 here with us.

Lee Know suddenly stopped us from walking any further away from the jet. "I heard something." The area was pretty secluded. It was surround by trees but it also had a big area where the jet could land.

We waited for a bit to hear anything else but nothing happened. "I'm sure it's just a squirrel or whatever, Lee Know." Chan shrugged it off and we continued to walk.

A car wasn't prepared to pick us up so we had to walk through the woods first before getting to the city and then a hotel.

We were walking on a trail and suddenly, a bullet shot right near Han. "Holy shit."

Everyone stopped walking. "Guns out!" The bodyguards got in a circle, surrounding us and facing the secluded forest with their guns out.

Chan loaded his gun and looked around.

"Ya think TMT found us?" Jeongin asked, loading his gun as well. Seungmin got some smoke bombs from his backpack just in case we had to make a run for it. Why didn't JYP just prepare a car for us? Cheap headass.

Lee Know put his fists up, ready to fuck up anyone. And then there they were. A bunch of men dressed in black and yellow coming towards us. "Surrender now or face the consequences, SKZ!"

"You fucking wish." Changbin yelled and then came the attack.

"Run! Spread out now!" Chan yelled and everyone ran for it. I know it sounds dumb but it was a way for the opponent gang to get split too, making them more vulnerable.

I made a run for it into the woods. Good thing I had a gun with me in my cargo pants. Hyunjin had given it to me just in case. And no, I didn't have a holster.

"There's the girl, get her! You guys, get the guys." I started getting chased by seven fucking men! And they were fast as fuck. I was going to need Sonic's speed at this point.