Chapter 30: Back Door

September 22nd, 11:56pm

Seungmin's 23rd birthday was about to be over. He had gone to sleep a bit earlier and now everyone was in their rooms.

It was a fun day. We got to make the birthday cake for once and ended up making a mess in the kitchen...

I got Seungmin a pair of pochacco slippers since I noticed he loved pochacco.

"Baaaabbyyy"

That was the sound of the big bad wolf coming back to annoy me for the 70th time.

"What?" I was washing my face with cleansing foam in front of the sink.

Chan walks in and jumps backwards like a kangaroo. "Christ, I thought you were a ghost." He chuckles to himself and walks back over to me, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I shake my head and lean down to wash my face off with water. I dry my face with a clean towel and grab the bottle of toner from the corner shelf made of wood.

Chan furrows his eyebrows at me as I start to put the toner on my face. "Do you even use the toner I bought you?"

I smile awkwardly. "Of course I do."

"Then use it." He takes the bottle of toner in my hand away and gives me the toner he bought me a few days ago.

"Chan, it's new. I don't want to use it yet."

"Just try it."

I groan and open the container before using the toner. He has a big grin on his face now.

"So?"

"We'll see if it works later." I turn around and poke his forehead.

He giggles and gives me a kiss on the lips. I kiss him back and he wraps his arms around my waist slyly, pulling me in closer to him so he could deepen the kiss.

I pull away from the kiss and furrow my eyebrows at him. "Not now."

He pouts at me. "Oh come onnnn, it's been centuries!"

I pull his ear. He can't be whining about not having...you know what...with me for "centuries", which was quite literally just two days. I let go of his ear after a few seconds.

He rubs his ear where I pulled it, the skin now a light shade of red. "You're so cruel..."

"I'm not cruel. You're just too eager. And I have boundaries." I huff and go back to doing my skincare, dripping serum onto my cheeks before rubbing it into my skin.

He watches me from behind, his gaze on my reflection in the mirror. "I'm eager because you're so beautiful. And I absolutely love the way you feel against me." He says as he leans closer, his warm breath brushing against the back of my neck.

I feel goosebumps flare up across my skin. I turn around to look at him. "Well, I'm glad you love me so much. But I won't be in the mood all the time."