Chapter 9: The Plan

4:35pm, July 31st

4:35pm, July 31st

I was sitting on my bed, extremely bored. I had nothing to do, I didn't have a phone, and I couldn't leave the mansion. I let out a loud sigh and flopped back onto my bed.

There was a knock on my door. "Y/n, Chan wants you downstairs." I heard Lee Know's voice. I groaned and sat up slowly. "Y/n, come on. Come out."

Jeez, I heard him loud and clear, no need to repeat. "I'm coming!" I shouted and I got off of my bed. I fixed my clothes and walked up to the door.

Opening the door, I saw Lee Know was outside with a stern look on his face, as always. "Come on." He started to walk away and I followed him downstairs.

We entered a large room that was under the ground floor. I think it was a meeting room because there was a long table, a few bulletin boards on the walls with pictures of targets and maps, and there was even a widescreen smartboard.

"Y/n, sit here." Chan spoke, pointing to the chair at his side. I nodded and Lee Know closed the door behind me.

I sat in the chair next to Chan and he gave me a smile. I just nodded and looked away from him. He and I haven't really spoken much for the entire time that I've been here. He mostly sent the others to check up on me or talk to me. I still think this guy isn't to be trusted. He acted super cocky the last few times we met outside of the mansion. Not a good impression on me at all. How did he even know Lily's brother? Was it a coincidence or part of the plan?

"Alright. I think it's time we actually talk about the plan." Chan continued, placing his hands onto the table and clasping them together. "Y/n, I hope you'll hear us out on this. It'll be a lot to take in." He said, looking back at me. I nodded again.

I'm sure it can't be that bad. Right?

Changbin who was sitting next to me cleared his throat. He took out a folded piece of paper and placed it in front of me on the table. It looked like a letter. "Y/n, this is a letter your father left."

I looked extremely confused. My father? Why would he leave me a letter? Why didn't he leave it with Lily's parents? I took the letter and unfolded it.

"Dear Y/n," was what the letter started with, as per usual with any other letter. I continued to read silently.

"I know you'll find this letter some day when you're in a complicated situation, so I'm writing this letter in a way you'd hopefully come to terms with. You may think your mother and I were killed because we ran away from our former gang. And yes, we knew that we would be killed eventually. What's really going on is our former gang got caught up in a bad situation with a rival gang, the TMT. They wanted your mother and I because we had information on TMT that no one else besides us and RRS knew. RRS was not the ones who killed us. The one who killed us was the leader of TMT, Andrew Michaelis. I can't write more about this because your mother and I are running out of time. I left the information with the leader of our former gang, RRS. Find him and also find the leader of SKZ. There's something specific you need to do that will form an alliance that will keep you safe from TMT. Please, follow orders and stay safe. Love, Dad."