Chapter 17: TMT

August 20th, 2:46am

August 20th, 2:46am

I woke up to the sound of gunshots outside. It wasn't outside the gates, it was right outside of the mansion.

Chan immediately shot up and got out of bed, putting his shirt on, changing out of his shorts and into his pants. I was confused since it was so late at night, who would be firing bullets here right now?

"Chan, TMT is attacking! Get down here right now!" I heard Lee Know yelling loudly from downstairs, his voice straining; there was a bunch of ruckus from everyone running around and getting prepared for whatever is about to happen.

I sat up as Chan walked over to me to rub my head. "Just stay put, alright?" He grabbed his pistol from the drawer of his nightstand and left the room, closing the door behind him. I looked at the time, it was almost 3am already.

I heard a loud crash.

I know Chan told me to stay here but I couldn't help myself. I got my own gun and walked out of the room, slowly making my way to the staircase.

That's when I saw the window being shattered by a guy dressed in black only. He had a mask on and was holding what seemed to be a hammer. He definitely wasn't about to be playing around.

I stood at the top of the stairs, but I was too scared to go down. What if something happens to me? The guys can handle it right? No, that's a stupid idea.

"Changbin, call in the fucking bodyguards damnit!" Han ran out of the mansion through the front door, holding a shotgun.

Changbin suddenly came running up the stairs and saw me. "Y/n, go back inside your bedroom! It isn't safe." I just stood there, staring at the ruckus downstairs.

He took out a walkie talkie and spoke to someone. "I need you to gather everyone and come here in 6 minutes. I don't give a fuck if anyone's sleeping, get here asap."

He turned off the walkie talkie and grabbed my arm, pulling me downstairs with him and taking me into the kitchen where I hid in the corner behind the counter.

"I would tell you to go back into your room again, but they might break in through the window. So, just stay here. If you get hurt, it won't be on me. Stay put. Got it? Stay. Put."

I nodded my head and he left me alone after checking if the area was clear.

I could hear someone breaking another window which was much nearer to the kitchen. Then I heard a loud crash upstairs. Changbin was right, they would've definitely broken into our room.

I heard everyone yelling and firing their guns. I could tell a lot of people were getting hurt, and some of them were the members. I started to worry a little. They might've been a really strong gang but they're getting ambushed out of nowhere.

TMT could've gotten to them when they're vulnerable. And Chan hasn't even recovered completely from his fever. He's gotten better but he still has symptoms.