Chapter 20: Mixtape: Oh

August 23rd, 8:45am

August 23rd, 8:45am

I just got back from combat training with Lee Know and Changbin. I was all sweaty and I needed a shower badly. But I had to make it quick since I have to go shopping with Lily.

After taking a quick shower, I got dressed quickly without drying my hair and got out of the bathroom.

Outfit:

I headed towards the door but then Chan grabbed my arm out of nowhere

I headed towards the door but then Chan grabbed my arm out of nowhere. "Where do you think you're going with your hair that wet?" He dragged me towards the bed and grabbed a hairdryer.

"I have to go see Lily." I tried getting up but he pushed me back down.

"Not until you dry your hair. You'll get a cold if you don't." He turned on the blow-dryer and blowed my hair for a couple of minutes until it was completely dry. Now my hair looked poofy.

"Air drying is way better in my opinion." I crossed my arms over my chest and Chan grabbed a hairbrush.

"Sure, sure." He sat down behind me and ran the brush through the knots in my hair, detangling them. "You have so many knots in your hair. Did you even brush your hair this morning?" Chan shook his head while continuing to brush my hair slowly.

"I brushed my hair this morning. It just got a little messed up when I put it in a bun."

Chan hummed and tied my hair into a high ponytail.

"When did you learn to dress a girl's hair?" I turned my head to look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"I have a sister." He poked my forehead and then got off of the bed. I stood up from the bed and took one of his jackets out of the closet. "Anyway, I'm coming with you."

Why did he have to come with me? I need my alone time with Lily.

"You need one of us there with you incase TMT comes for you." Chan said right when I was about to protest. I can't really say anything about that, he was right. As always.

I got off of the bed and followed him downstairs. Lily was outside of the mansion waiting for me with her car. She had a red Ford Mustang.

"Y/n!" She hugged me once I reached her outside. I smiled at her and pulled away from the hug. "I missed you so much, we haven't gotten to meet at all since you disappeared." She smiled at me so brightly, it made my day already. Her smile was so pretty and joyous.