★ Special Chapter: Movie Night ★

I felt so sick today. I've been vomiting after everything I eat. The pregnancy really is taking a toll on me even for the first few weeks of it.

Chan's been super busy, no time to take care of me or nothing. He keeps coming home pretty late after training the entire day or having long meetings or missions.

One afternoon, Chan came home at around 5pm. I rush down the stairs despite my nausea and run over to him. I wrap my arms around him happily.

"Channie!"

"Y/N." He smiles and kisses my head, wrapping his arms back around me. "Are you okay? You look tired."

I look up at him as his warm, large hands cup my face. I smile. "I'm okay. I missed you."

"I missed you too. I'm sorry I haven't been around so much lately." Chan kisses my forehead and runs his fingers through the strands of my hair gently.

"It's okay...can we spend time together now? Are you busy?"

"No, not at all. What do you want to do? I'll do whatever you want."

"Uhmm... Can we watch a movie?"

His face lights up instantly despite the tiredness in his eyes. He covers my face with small kisses before pulling back to look at me. "Definitely!"

I grin and pull him along with me upstairs. But he stops me.

"Huh?"

"Hold on, we can't watch a movie without snacks. I'll get us something to eat, you go upstairs and find the movie you want to watch."

I grin and go upstairs happily, excited to spend time with him again. I get settled on our bed and pull the blanket over my lap before turning the TV on. I look through Max and see My Neighbor Totoro. I haven't watched it in a while.

I wait for Chan to come upstairs for about twenty minutes. What was taking him so long? I used the wait time to scroll on my Instagram on my phone, bored.

The bedroom door opens and I look up. There he is, a large bowl of snacks in his hands. He comes over to the bed and sits besides me, getting under the blanket as well.

"Sorry, I wanted to make some fresh cookies." He shows me all the snacks in the bowl. Hopefully I don't vomit after eating so many sweets.

"It's okay. Let's watch now!" I turn the movie on and rest my head on his shoulder.

"My Neighbor Totoro? I love this movie!" He smiles and leans his head on top of mine.

For the rest of the evening, we eat our snacks and cuddle while watching the movie. I feel better and content with him by my side, and I couldn't ask for anything more than him.

ೃ⁀➷