Chapter 21: Mixtape #1

August 29th

August 29th

The past few days, Lily has been helping out with trying to lure that TMT guy from work. Chan and the guys had been busy as well these few days, so I barely saw them anymore. I've been cooped up in my room on my phone, finishing up books, and watching TV all the time.

Chan had another meeting with RRS today so he wasn't going to be back until dinner. Since I had nothing to do, I decided to draw since I haven't drawn in a long time.

I sat at Chan's work desk and grabbed a pencil and a sheet of paper from a stack of papers he had on the corner of his desk. I put on my headphones and played "Pillows" by eaJ and keshi.

I used to draw a lot growing up. It was another way of escaping my stress. Over the past few months, I had art block so it was hard for me to continue drawing. It was normal for me to have art block every year though.
(Joy's note: same girl, same.)

I bit the end of the pencil, trying to think of something to draw.

"Y/n, what're you doing?"

Hyunjin came in, walking over to me. I lifted my headphones from my ears and looked up at him to see that he was sweating a bit. He probably came back from training or something.

"I'm just trying to think of something to draw."

Hyunjin leaned over and looked at the blank piece of paper in front of me. "Why not draw some scenery on a canvas? I can paint it later for ya."

I put the pencil down on the desk. He can paint? "That'd be nice. I never knew you could paint though."

Hyunjin smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't mention it much. If you want, I could show you my paintings later. They're in a different room in the mansion. I just need the key."

I nodded agreeingly. I really wanted to see how well he could paint. It'd be nice if he could paint over my drawing, I'm not really that great at painting.

"I'll go get a canvas from my room then. You can figure out something to draw in the meanwhile." I nodded and Hyunjin turned to leave the room.

Hyunjin returned shortly with a 18x24 inch canvas. "Here you go. Tell me when you're done." I thanked him and he left the room once again, closing the door behind him.

I turned on my phone and searched up some scenery I could draw. Then I finally found a good one that Hyunjin could paint over and I could draw easily.

 Then I finally found a good one that Hyunjin could paint over and I could draw easily