Chapter 8: New Home

July 29th, 10:25am

July 29th, 10:25am

I'm surprised I woke up before noon considering how late I fell asleep last night. I rubbed my eyes and rolled over to lay on my side, facing the door. I looked at the door tiredly, letting out a soft yawn.

Knocking sounded at my door and I wrapped my blanket around me to cover myself properly. I looked like a burrito and my hair was messy but who cares at this point? I'm at a fucking mafia gang's headquarter mansion thing. How I look is the least of my concerns. "Come in!" The door slowly opened.

Hyunjin came in and gave a soft smile when he saw me. "Good morning, Y/n." He was holding a few large bags. Probably shopping bags or something. He set them down on the armchair in the corner of the room.

"Morning." I croaked. I was too tired to speak really.

"The bags are filled with clothes and some other stuff you might need. Your room doesn't have a bathroom unfortunately, so feel free to use the bathroom down the hall to take a shower and freshen up. Alright?" I nodded and he smiled before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

I slowly sat up and pushed the covers off of me. I walked over to the door and locked it so no one could walk in by accident. I looked into the bags and saw some clothing, a toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and other essentials. I smiled at how nice they were being but I had to remind myself that I couldn't trust them just yet. I found a comfortable baggy shirt and some shorts and put them on. They weren't tight or revealing so I felt comfortable enough to wear them while I walked around the mansion for now. I grabbed a hairbrush I found and brushed my hair in front of the vanity mirror.

After fixing myself up, I took the toothbrush, towel, and toothpaste, heading down the hall to the bathroom to freshen up and take a shower.

- ,,

I was in my room, looking at all the clothes they'd gotten me. They were mostly just casual lounge clothes that I could wear around the mansion. I'm guessing they didn't expect me to be leaving the mansion to go out anywhere any time soon.

"Y/n, come down to eat breakfast!" Han said through the door. My stomach growled at the thought of finally eating some food after such a long night. I left my room and Han lead me downstairs to the kitchen area.

There was a black marble kitchen island, a large deeply dark brown table made of wood, and a black marble counter separating the dining area and the kitchen. Seungmin was cooking something while the rest of the members sat around the large table, chatting and giggling with each other. I didn't see Chan anywhere though.

"Y/n! The clothes fit you." Hyunjin looked at me happily and I sat between him and Changbin. Han sat across from me next to Lee Know.

"Thank you for the clothes. They're very comfortable." I thanked him politely and Hyunjin nodded.

I looked around the table and the rest of the kitchen area. I thought to myself the entire time we waited for the food to be ready. Why are they being nice? Should I really trust them? Is the food poisoned? No, the food smells too good to be poisoned. I shook the thoughts in my head away as Seungmin came to the table with a big platter of french toast. He set a bottle of syrup down next to it and left a bowl of fruits. Tangerine pieces, apple slices, strawberries, raspberries, and a few cherries.