Chapter 27: HP BDAY

September 14th, 11:44am

The sunlight peeked through small cracks between the curtains, shining over my face. I yawn quietly and sit up slowly before a strong hand pulls me back down, followed by the arm wrapping around me tightly.

I groan and try to pull away, no use though. "Chan, let go. I wanna close the blinds completely."

Chan sighs and releases me reluctantly. I get up and out of bed, quickly walking over to the curtains and making sure no sunlight could shine through between them any longer. I climb back into bed and cuddle my lover, burying my face into his bare chest.

We had taken a bath after resting a bit last night. I had slept in a nightgown and he...just slept naked. But I shouldn't be surprised, he did mention before that he likes to sleep naked. He just never did for the time being I slept in the same bed as him, until now.

His hand rubs my back, firm yet gentle. "It's Han's 23rd birthday. Did you get him something?" Chan mumbles sleepily, his eyes still closed.

I nod. "I did. A few days ago. Same for Felix's birthday tomorrow. Are we celebrating them both tonight?"

He hums and rolls onto his back, pulling me onto him. I lift my head and look down at him, my hands on either side of his head on the pillow, supporting and lifting my upper body. "Channie?"

He slowly opens his eyes to look up at me, blinking a couple of times to get a good look. "Yes, babydoll?"

I smile and kiss his nose. He returns the kiss onto my own nose.

"That's all."

He chuckles and pulls me back down onto him, rubbing my head.

- ,,

Everyone was running around the house besides Han and Minho. Minho had taken Han out so we could plan a surprise party for him, and Felix too but Felix wouldn't expect it so he helped us out.

We didn't get to plan a surprise party for Changbin last month since he said he didn't want one this time. Hopefully next year.

I was walking down the hall with most of the bedrooms and came across my old room. I was a bit curious if they fixed everything or not.

I open the door and walk in, seeing that the windows were fixed. Everything is tidied up and looks clean. I see my katana in the corner of the room and walk up to it, picking it up. I had forgotten it was left here. I'm glad no one stole it when TMT broke in.

After looking around a bit, I left the room and brang the katana back to Chan and I's room. Chan's looking through an old box of decorations, sitting on the floor in front of it. I sit down next to him and hold up my katana. "Unlock it."

He raises his head and looks at the katana. "Give me a second."

He looks back down and pulls out some party hats and a box of candles. I watch quietly as he closes the box back up and pushes it aside before standing up. He walks over to the vanity table and pulls out a key from one of the drawers.