Chapter 15: SSICK

August 16th, 6:30am

August 16th, 6:30am

I got woken up by Chan's alarm. This guy wakes up way too early. I groaned and turned around, covering my ears with the blanket; Chan still didn't turn the alarm off.

"Chan, turn it off..." My throat was pretty dry so my voice was croaking. He still didn't turn it off!

I sat up and saw Chan still sleeping. Why isn't he waking up?

I turned the alarm off and shook him lightly. "Chan, wake up. Your alarm went off."

Chan groaned and slowly opened his eyes. They were a bit red. He then sneezed into the crook of his arm. He doesn't usually sneeze...

I pressed the back of my hand against his forehead. His forehead was hot. "You have a fever."

Chan furrowed his eyebrows at me and sat up. "I'm fine, I'm fine. I have a meeting to go to soon." He started to get out of bed but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

"Stay here and sleep." Chan groaned but I shushed him and made him lay back down.

"Is your throat soar?" Chan nodded his head. "Alright, I'll go get you some warm water."

- ,,

I finally got Chan to to back to sleep. He wanted to be shirtless since it's hot for him, so now I have to keep a distance from him while he's asleep. I do not want to touch his bare skin. Nuh uh.

I laid back down in bed and pulled the covers over me. I pulled a light blanket over him up to his shoulders and watched him as he snored softly. I'm glad he didn't snore loudly, otherwise I would've kicked myself out of here through the balcony.

I'll have to tell Seungmin that he has a fever. I don't really know how to take care of sick people. I get sick a lot but I don't really take care of myself that well.

I yawned quietly and turned around, facing away from Chan. I closed my eyes and started to drift off to sleep.

- ,,

"Y/n..." I got shaken awake gently. "Y/nnnnn.."

I sighed and turned around onto my other side to face Chan, he looked even more sick than before. Wasn't sleeping supposed to help him? "I want breakfast."

I groaned and sat up. "I'll go get breakfast and some medicine for you then." Chan nodded and I got out of bed slowly, putting my slippers on. I left the room and closed the door behind me.

When I got to the kitchen, I saw Seungmin wasn't there. I guess he had something else to do. What's good breakfast for a sick person? I took out my phone and searched for some breakfast ideas. "Oatmeal orrrr chicken soup." I haven't made soup in a long time though. I went into the pantry to see if there's any oatmeal but there wasn't.

"Soup it is."

I looked into the freezer and saw that there was chicken. Perfect. I'll put some rice in the soup too; it tastes better that way. I like a little chewing with my soup.