Chapter 19: Date

August 21st, 7:30pm

August 21st, 7:30pm

I was in Hyunjin's room. He was helping me pick out a good outfit for the date I was going on with Chan.

"This is it, girl. This is the dress." He nodded his head, looking me over.

Outfit:

Hyunjin helped curl my hair for me, so my hair was let down

Hyunjin helped curl my hair for me, so my hair was let down. He sprayed some perfume on me, and I loved the scent. It smelt like cherry blossoms. I had to ask him for the perfume next time.

Hyunjin squealed with me and we clasped our hands together, jumping around excitedly.

"You're finally going on a date." He teared up a bit, so dramatic.

"Hyunjin, it's a date." I raised an eyebrow at him and he wiped his tears away, giving me a big hug.

"I know, I know. You're just growing up so fast." I've only known the guy for like 2-3 months and he's acting like he raised me.

"Alright, go. Make your fiancé happy." He ushered me out of his room. Was he excited for me or trying to get rid of me? Heck, I don't even know why I was excited. I don't like Chan.

Right?

I walked into our bedroom and saw Chan fixing his hair in the mirror. He was wear a black polo shirt, as usual, and a pair of black ripped jeans. I never saw him wear those before. Or maybe I have?

He turned around to look at me and smiled instantly. "You look gorgeous, Y/n." I smiled back and sat down on the bed, waiting for him to finish.

He sprayed his perfume on himself before walking over to me. "Do I look alright?" He pulled me up by my hand gently.

How do you compliment a guy? Why was I being so awkward? This was your idea, Y/n, damnit.

"You look handsome." I said, smiling up at him. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed my fingers.

"Thank you."

I think I started blushing again. I have to stop, I've never blushed until yesterday. Never. Chan adjusted something in his pocket but I couldn't tell what it was. Wallet? Nah, too big. Keys? Those can't be square...